Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Livestream 10/12 Question Thread!

What will happen with world boss gear? are they gonna get awakening and synthesize?

Quote Originally Posted by AuGEM View Post
    I thought if I remember by memory thought worms, Compost yields were going to be fixed . still halved. as originally they were to be doubled not halved . and still not fixed? or are they going to remain permanantly ?
    That was answered many months ago. Originally, worm compost yields in the Korean version were a fraction of what ours were. So when the yield was changed, for them it was a substantial increase. Because ours had previously been artificially inflated, it was a decrease for us. The way they are now is intended, and it will not be changed.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by gnonni View Post
    Family Quests
    Will the new trade center cargo be used to fulfill the Family quest that involves 'Hauling Certified Cargo?'
    Currently we buy a Certified Nuian Cargo from one of the 3 Haranyan trade outlets and deliver it to an inland cargo exchanger. It is one of the bigger vocation badge sources for us - at least it was before all the cargo disappeared. Are changes coming to the Family quest system? Thanks
    That was answered on last week's livestream. The family quest to deliver cargo will remain, but instead of delivering cargo inland, you'll have to take it overseas.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Kadum East

Exclamation Question

Greetings! The last time you ignored my questions, I'll try to ask them again:

1) Are you going to input craft T2 and T3 lunagems in patch 5.0 for a fresh start? Thanks for the answer

2) On our server (Ezi) there is a big problem with real people in the arena - most go to the arena with alts or if they don’t get into their viola, they just don’t confirm the entry - as a result, the opponent comes into the arena and stands in an empty arena for 5 minutes until the game throws back into the world. Solve this problem

3) For the heroes of the nation, this month is very short, taking into account the fact that not all gaming events for raising the leadership are present at the fresh start, and you are going to turn off the server for a day, we cannot physically make 4000 leadership. Can you accrue leadership for this day to the players?

4) А few streams ago you promised to fix the "drop back" skill - but this skill still does not work correctly

5) Players scored many Hiram Awakening scrolls to wake up T2 hiram, can you exchange Hiram Awakening scrolls on scrolls for awaking up T3 hiram? Mb like 10 T2 scrolls for one T3 scroll!?

Thank you for the answers (I hope this time you will not ignore the questions). Have a nice day and see you

Fresh Start questions

1) Do we get 7 or 34 ancestral levels?
    2) If 7, then what do we require to level up? Ancestral warrior medals like prior 5.0, or just exp like in korea?
    3) Drop back issue, resolved in current internal build of 5.0 or not? I demand demonstration to feel how good it is to play non bugged version so i can be excided about upcoming 5.0 (biggest change btw if it is)
    4) Jokes aside: ayanad on FS?
    5) Cant we have different values in FS arena/honor/vacation shops than legacy? It kinda makes sense since FS ment to progress, may be make this prices change over time until it reach legacy prices? Because now its really hard to, for example, gem your full armor set and weapons on FS, it requires an insane amount of honor in total or an insane amount of gold (about 15k gold total for just set gems); This question is more like a suggestion. What do you think about it, Khro?
    6) Whats up with sieges? Prices for regrade scrolls (especially for accessory) is crazy high, while prices for armor and weapon regrade scrolls is crazy low? We have to change it somehow.
    7) Mistsong T2 weapons on FS?

Quote Originally Posted by Cezario View Post

2) On our server (Ezi) there is a big problem with real people in the arena - most go to the arena with alts or if they don’t get into their viola, they just don’t confirm the entry - as a result, the opponent comes into the arena and stands in an empty arena for 5 minutes until the game throws back into the world. Solve this problem
    Im sorry, but you was banned for few days because of using alts on arena. Weird to ask it if you are the part of the problem :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    Im sorry, but you was banned for few days because of using alts on arena. Weird to ask it if you are the part of the problem :thinking:
    That's right! I am ashamed of that, there was a sinner behind me, I used the altos at the start of the server - for which I received a legal ban, but I, like a normal person, made conclusions and did not repeat any more. But the problem remained! The problem is described above.
    / It is a pity that you as a player do not care about the future of the project /
    / And by the way, do you know why I did that? not because I can not win, there are no problems with it, I did it because I was tired of standing in line at the arena for hours! just half a day to wait for one fight! /

Can you give a rough estimate on how long it till be before we get patch 5.1 ? or is there any chance of us getting new 5.1 ancestral skills along with 5.0 ?

Any plans on dealing with (removing) alts/multi clienting?

I read on omnom's website that some mistsong weapons gotten buffed in 5.0:
    "The stats of the following Mistsong gear have been increased:

Supreme Stealthfang Spear
    Supreme Deadly Elegance Staff
    Supreme Wicked Whisper Dagger
    Supreme Doomshadow Nodachi
    Supreme Stealthfang Shield
    Mistsong Eternal Malice
    Flamespite Bow"

Will we get this aswell? If so how much will they get buffed?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast