Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Livestream 10/12 Question Thread!

1. Are we gonna get the 5.0 Update on PTS 1-2 week before the release?
    2. Can you show the new 5.0 Archeum/Gold/Silver Pack ?
    3. Can you tell us what are the new achievements available in 5.0?
    4.The day of the release of 5.0 we gonna get the event "Jake Song", but in how many time after we gonna get the halloween event?

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    Prices for regrade scrolls (especially for accessory) is crazy high
    Because "Lucky Starpoint" are not in p2w box from the last 7-8 month.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the info in the streams lately! It helps a lot. Quick question: Will we ever see a real Action Camera Toggle option for those of us who prefer a more action combat style? Would be awesome to not have to hold down right click for hours on end
    Thanks!

Legacy Library Ayanad Earring Quest Line

I'm still working on the legacy Ayanad Earring quests line in the library. Will this legacy quest line it be adversely affected by the 5.0 update or the post 5.0 library revamp?

Will One Shot Crit Damage be Adjusted in 5.0?

I'm 10k gear score with 7k+ resilience but I still get 1 to 2 shot crit damage killed quite often in pvp.

Heroes Leadership
    October is a really short month, and would take us heroes not only perfect attendance but also perfect thumbs every day to get the 4k which is pretty much impossible, besides that we are gonna get affected by a 24hours maintenance. So the question is, can we get any kind of compensation?

Hiram x2 event
    A lot of players didnt get the first event, and i noticed we had a lot of people coming back to the game and thats pretty good, are we going to get another event so new or returning players can "catch up"?

5.0 Cargo Question.

With the changes to the way cargo works in 5.0, will ALL the NPC cargo ships (The ones that run automatically) and the captains protection routes, be removed? Or will the ship and route from 2 crowns - Solis remain in the game? If they are removed will we be able to get any compensation for captains protections we have purchased?

Can you pls put back afk kicker time? and if possible, get rid of the multi account, to many alts and bot in the game...

hello ArcheAge Dev Team
    I've been wanting to ask this for a long time so here goes :3
    I wanted inquire about the more visual aspect and customization of avatars characters as in the aspired terms of a more complete look in on the idea of allows avatars bodies to be more custom to where the body isn't the same for every player, aspect of customizing includes but not really limited to crest stamp tattoos for the body like on the legs left shoulders and lower back for the female; and arm sleeve tattoos and upper back tattoos for the males.

another thing that i wish to inquire in on is for a simple reason which I'm hoping to see custom dyes AND costumes that can be broken down into parts that can be imaged into a armor piece allowing for mix and match not to mention a chance for people to get non-stat based images of discontinued gear I know that seem like much but I've ben struggling to get T7 gear before their removal from the game just simply for the visual aspect of the game.

plus I'm curious as to see if gem slots will eventually be added to costumes like the undergarments has as it would add a twist to having the costumes even more then just the existing stats and visuals. and then the customizing of the avatar's bodies on both males and females so that players can have a sense of uniqueness to being them.

i'm aware that the cry-engine game core along with the aspect that XL-Games among other things plays a major role in the next part of these questions and maybe with the above questions and inquiries as well but I ask this as I love playing the game in the way it dues but these things since I've first played the game have wondered if something of this sort could come about somehow as I see lots of focus on the core features but I often see little of the above things and was wondering about them as when I saw the overhaul on the UI of character editing to be more efficient and such I was hoping more features to this could eventually be added.

I do apologize about the long paragraphs but I felt I needed to state my inquiries and such so that you guys could look into these things

*as always thank you for reading this guys thank you!* keep up the good work
    Arleona of the thunderwing Server

1. Will we be able to spend Bonus Tokens or anything in the future like Celestrata promised or have i spent so many credits just to never get to use them?

A few questions!

With servers being merged, specifically Aria server, is there any plan to deal with server queues and server load to compensate for the influx of people on the same server? (As well, is there a specific time for land grab, post merge?)

With the absence of multiple servers, prices on things like dragon spinal ridges will increase tremendously as there are less Red Dragons to fight over and defend. Is there a way to reduce the cost to refresh the dragons' monthly upkeep to compensate for the lack of future resources?

Will we ever see the ever elusive Succubus costume?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast