+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dead Naval Player vs. Player - Bring Back Naval PvP

Cool Dead Naval Player vs. Player - Bring Back Naval PvP

I am aware of the naval PvP is there but dead. Meaning that hardly anyone does that anymore.

Instead, might I suggest: a way of maybe improving the PvP system.

Like a mail outpost. Let there be objects inside the game that is PvP zone specific.

For instance, person vs person or clan vs clan.

I would prefer clan vs clan. I would suggest multiple objects. One for entry. One for clan marking. One for leader boards.

Its like a big team battle, strictly for clans.

To bring naval battles back in PvP. This would be one way. Making it clan oriented. rather than the old school "arena" terminology.

Clan battles, is one way making the game more interesting. Plus gaining more interest for the game entirely.

Also, one way to limit server payload. Might be having extra servers dedicated to "Clan Battles". Instead of having inside the present world for everyone to go to and see. Maybe have a Designated portal to the instance of the "Clan Battle" or Clan Battles".

What I am trying to say, is a World of Clan Battles, inside, a group of physical servers.

I hope some of this makes sense.

well never mind I am a noob in this game. didn't know about domination. plus, load stone keeps.

please disregard this post!!!

+ Reply to Thread