+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Unidentified Armor Collection

  1. #1

    Unidentified Armor Collection

    I collected all the unidentified armors; here is an album of them all if someone wants to look for image items:

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/159855...57702251474145


  2. #2
    Senior Member wooglemoogle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,169
    Thanks for sharing this with us!

    But holy ♥♥♥♥, is that really all of them? Damn, the reskins are real.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    179
    One of the best AA achievements I've seen, greatj ob!

  4. #4
    that's awesome, thanks for the effort and posting all the screenies! There are some neat looking pieces in here

  5. #5
    May I ask OP where did you find the Dancing Heroine Leather Cap? I think that would be one very cool image item.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Whaft View Post
    May I ask OP where did you find the Dancing Heroine Leather Cap? I think that would be one very cool image item.
    The Dancing Heroine set comes from the "Unidentified Ranger Armor" pouch. It drops off mobs in Hellswamp, but it is a lv 38 item, and if you are max level it won't drop for you. You will need a character around that level in your party to make the pouch drop.

    I'll just throw one on the AH if you play Legacy.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    405
    Amazing job . Thank you I've always wanted to know what they looked like.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Changel View Post
    The Dancing Heroine set comes from the "Unidentified Ranger Armor" pouch. It drops off mobs in Hellswamp, but it is a lv 38 item, and if you are max level it won't drop for you. You will need a character around that level in your party to make the pouch drop.

    I'll just throw one on the AH if you play Legacy.
    You're the MVP here - I'm on legacy ign: Kanishi. I'll be on later today and will look for it

  9. #9
    Senior Member SansaStark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    111
    This super cool i've been looking for new plate armor images you helped me find another.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SansaStark View Post
    This super cool i've been looking for new plate armor images you helped me find another.
    A warning, the last series of quest plate have a hole in the mesh right above the character's crotch. I've only tested that on a Harani male because the armor is bound.

    Hole.jpg

    I'd love to image all of these to be trade-able, but it would be 200g per set (something like 10k gold to do them all). Someone petition Trion to make fusion alembics cheaper. After merge I'm planning to go get the rest of the quest and dungeon armors; I just don't have time to do it right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts