+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player looking for guild after server merges (NA)

Returning player looking for guild after server merges (NA)

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a guild to play with on the new merged server!

Some info about myself; I'm a 5.8k gs healer (I haven't played in awhile, but I have a divine Ayanad club if that matters), I love PvP (small scale and large scale, I'm down for everything from protecting packs to fighting for RD). I have experience in just about every aspect of content: I've killed Kraken, Red Dragon, DGS, I've done sieges (both defending and attacking), I even used to do Gold Trader way back in the day, so I'm familiar with sea combat and whatnot.

I'm just looking for some chill people to play with that'll teach me about some of the more recent updates (I haven't played since 3.5, so I'm a little behind), and let me heal them =D

I don't mind joining a PN if that's all that's available, but I would prefer to stay East if possible.

Pretty much the same response me and my friends have gotten. Hope things work out for you bro

Which NA cluster?

I'm currently on Kraken, so I'll be evolved to Aria.

Hi Mortalitos, I am Jinsue in game and if you want to try out our guild Arisen then give my guild leader Arcies a whisper tell him exactly what you wrote here I am sure he would be interested....if not then good luck to you and see ya in Aria =)

Sorry i thought this was my post and made a long speech here. Good luck Mort

+ Reply to Thread