+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 10/19 Hiram/Twitch Drops/Extra-Life Question thread!

What happens to stipends during merges?

when building the statue in hero hall do we still receive 500 honor?

Thanks

Dumb question, what is a afk kick and how is it used?

I've got some questions too:
    1. Are there any plans on making combat more based on skills(so more skillshot like skills, instead of almost all skills, even the heavy hitting ones, to be tab targeted without being able to be dodged)?
    2. Will there be new quests and main quests for the new zone that is going to be added?
    3. Is there a chance to allow the community to make quests themselves, where they assign text, npc's and goals to the quest(rewards would be system based, because otherwise it could ruin the economy easily)? I would love to see such a system in the game, because it could allow for really interesting and unique quest types to be created.
    4. Are there any plans to add new quest types, such as more race specific quests, gender specific quests, class specific quests(needs a certain class to be equiped before it can be continued), more zone based quests for later levels, etc.?
    5. Will there be more Warborn/Dwarven NPC's added to the world? I feel like these races are underpresented, because they were added later on in the game's development, and thus aren't in much of the level-up zones until level 50, and you can hardly find any of these NPC's outside of their starting zones.

Also, will these questions only be answered during the livestream on 10/19 during that 1 hour interval, or can these be answered elsewhere too?

Edit: 1 more question, when will we get more music ingame? All the background music is currently being reused a lot, and especially in auroria, the background music is pretty bland and boring. When can we expect more interesting music pieces to be added to the game for background music? I really like some of the current pieces, but some others are just a bit boring and so I think we could use some more.

Final Question: When will land be opened, and I'm asking for specific times in CST/EST notations

Question Question

Hello,
    Will "Hiram Garden Dungeon" clue will be Added on the game/map (lore)?

We want to fight the legendaries beasts ! And the Black Dragon !

1) Could we get West Hiram Mountains on a different war cycle than Golden Ruins and Reedwind?
    2) Could the cooldown of defiance be reduced to (2 to 5 minutes)?
    3) Umbrella glider on freshstart please.

I'll start by saying that it is great to have a gear path comparable to ayanad that isn't so punishing. Such as the complete loss of the weapon or armor. However, since we are soon to see hiram gear heavily outclassing ayanad gear (in terms of accessibility, reduced cost, and risk in progression) How does XL plan to keep crafted gear beneficial to use? Aside from the capabilities of Erenor.

Also, are there any plans to add more family quests and or guild missions? Whether they provide prestige or guild xp or not, we lack things to do as a community. Archeage is marketed as a sandbox game, yet, there is little benefit to coming together to construct these beautiful communities. Ultimately landshare results in trade pack capability or crafting equiptment. Can we have more quests/community objectives that are non-combat based which encourage the sandbox element of Archage?

When will we get the patch notes and when will it be on the PTS?

Thanks

Good Morning

My question is based around the abyssal skills being removed.
    I understand the intention of making a new skillset, what i dont really understand is the form of compensation being attached to actually having level 55 in each abyssal skillset. It cost each of us players 200g per skillset to actually acquire the said skillset(being in the form of a specialization snowflake). Will we be reimbursed for that gold spent/or credits, if those skills are not level 55? So in total that would be a 2k gold loss for some.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4