+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 10/19 Hiram/Twitch Drops/Extra-Life Question thread!

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

[Official] 10/19 Hiram/Twitch Drops/Extra-Life Question thread!

Join us for the ArcheAge Hiram pre-launch stream on October 19th - we will also be raising money for Extra-Life!

[Edit 10/16/18]Hey folks, the full info on our 2018 Extra Life marathon are now posted, including our giveaways!
    Check it out: https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...-twitch-drops/

Get your FREE Dark Shaman's Raiment just for tuning in!

Help us raise money for sick kids by donating to our Trion Extra-Life team! From 10:30 AM PDT on October 19th through 10:30 AM PDT October 20th, we'll be running streams on the Trion Twitch channel, hosted by Devs and Trion Creators - please join us!

Extra Life unites thousands of gamers around the world to play games in support of their local Children's Miracle Network Hospital. Trion has raised almost $400,000 over the past 8 years with your help, providing specialized equipment and care for the youngest and most in need among us. Even $5 helps more than you can imagine!

For ArcheAge, Khrolan, Socke and Brasse will be on as usual at 1:30 PM to talk about Relics of Hiram and to offer you a FREE Dark Shaman's Raiment.
    How do you qualify? It's easy!
    Link your Glyph and Twitch account NOW:
    1. Log into Glyph
    2. Click on Account
    3. From the drop-down menu, select "Account Linking"
    4. Select "Connect with Twitch"
    5. Tune in to the AA Stream on October 19th for at least 15 minutes to receive your reward in game!
    ArcheAge Livestream
    Fridays at 1:30 PM PDT (20:30 UTC)
    https://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

Post your questions here - we will close this thread on October 18th at 12:00 noon PDT (17:00 UTC) to allow us to gather up the questions and research answers! Thank you all for taking part.
    Brasse

Good Luck with the stream:

(STAR STAR) As for the evolution, you did mention there will be afk kick... Which is great, I'd hate knowing precious player spaces are being taken by alts.. But what about the alts that just num-lock in the corner? :/

Just curious, any double hiram/increased hiram drop rate to help players that never bothered getting Hiram before t3 Hiram?

Is the safe cargo ship going away and if so what happens with the Captain's Protection items?
    thanks for the answer during last stream!

Will the old dye convert into the new dye tickets?

Any plans on opening auroria housing zones on FS?

Are there Plans to remove glider normalization?
    This normalization really wasn't needed and it limits viable glider options to ones that are only obtainable via real world transactions.

IE why use the red dragon (crafted) glider when there is the jet pack glider that over performs in comparison.

Or the changes to Kraken and Red Dragon (boss drop) gliders. They used to have true flight which caught a nerf as well due to normalization. Dragons have been added to the game with true flight. Now its hard to compare a dragon to a glider but true flight doesn't seem to be a big issue now so why not put it back on the as for mentioned gliders.

Basically I just want some more diversity in gliders. Instead of having to use items that are generated via real world money transactions i want stuff that is generated by gameplay to be viable.

Multiple Questions

Hi i got some questions.
    1. In a stream you talked about tempers and that all tempers are gonne be 1 so hafing physical and magical temper goos into 1. How dus it effect obsidian like katana and shortspear that uses there tempers for atacks ( like a mage using the magical temper of the katana or dagger ). Will thees tempers stay or switch to one temper as well? And how dus it effect the wapon?

2. Enore vs Harim.
    Oke harim hyp is real and harim is a strong set, but compaired some enore stats to harim and harim goos way above the enore stats wise ( like the crit rate on harim short vs enore sword). are there gonne be changes to lvl that out cause you would think enore wapon shut be way more power full then harim. other wise whats the point of making wapons if you can farm them (and not talking about the grade deference befor some will say "but you can make enore above epic" cause when crit on legendary is 2.4 and harim devine 4.5.. yea.. dont see the balance there).

Oke this are my questions for now.
    Hope you can anwser them pls dont mind the spelling errors cause dyslection is a max prof with me.

Greets Erestor

After much thinking, there is this ONE minor question that went unanswered.
    1) What happens to our daily log-in gifts? Those ones you have to keep mad track of just to complete the entire 28days for the free log in badge? Personally I take mine seriously since its quite valuable. Seeing that we might end up losing 48hours (2days worth of logins), whats the plan there? Just count every player as if they logged in? Or just count it as missed days?

Anwser for 1. this count for the "sacrafices must be made" as state krolin ( see last stream).
    2. labor regen whas last time stopt since server will be shut down for the changes. so guessing they wil do the same agian.
    3. event hase bin discust last stream as well

(link to stream 11-10-2018)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHg6dPm0hiQ

Since this whole server merge thing is gonna shake up a lot of ground and I'm trying to find the best way to prep for this i was wondering,

1) Is there going to be a limit to the things returned by mail from houses that are taken down?
    2) Things in players inventories and warehouses should be completely fine on the transfer with no chance of losing those items?
    3) For those that have more than can be carried in just an inventory and warehouse is there anyway to have some type of proof that would be accepted by support in case those items go missing and are not returned via mail, or are we just kinda S.O.L.?

I have a Expanded other worldly chest filled with mounts, pets, and other materials that all all soul bound and I cant fit in my warehouse or inventory so I'm mostly concerned about things like that which I can't re-obtain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast