+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 5.0 Walls/Floor/Ceiling UCC [Guide & Preview]

5.0 Walls/Floor/Ceiling UCC [Guide & Preview]

Here's a preview and guide to be ready for the new housing ucc for walls / floors / ceilings! Let me know if you want me to cover anything else!

https://youtu.be/W8uTNgOiFws

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

Great demonstration video! I hope they will add ceiling furniture one day to make it even more appealing.

you have a shelf D:< I want a shelf!!

Also, very nice video but I'm wondering a couple things. Is the UCC just the same basic square shape? I was hoping to make my walls have a design running along near the top but I can't tell for sure if the UCC repeats vertically (it probably does).

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbo View Post
    you have a shelf D:< I want a shelf!!

Also, very nice video but I'm wondering a couple things. Is the UCC just the same basic square shape? I was hoping to make my walls have a design running along near the top but I can't tell for sure if the UCC repeats vertically (it probably does).
    It's the normal square shape ucc but applied it actually extends to the top rather than repeating. If you ask me it's worse because it makes the texture stretch even more. x.x

also...elf on a shelf? >: D

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡

Thank you for making this guide; I've been curious about how the system works.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    It's the normal square shape ucc but applied it actually extends to the top rather than repeating. If you ask me it's worse because it makes the texture stretch even more. x.x

also...elf on a shelf? >: D
    I can imagine some patterns being super distorted that's too bad.

Is that shelf something that can be purchased in the mirage area or crafted? I thought I had seen shelves in Korean screenies before but now I know for sure and I simply must have it! Actually, do they have more food type decor items? I've always been disappointed in our selection for table decor especially after seeing all the cool items displayed at the starter house quest... the one you have to go look inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbo View Post
    I can imagine some patterns being super distorted that's too bad.

Is that shelf something that can be purchased in the mirage area or crafted? I thought I had seen shelves in Korean screenies before but now I know for sure and I simply must have it! Actually, do they have more food type decor items? I've always been disappointed in our selection for table decor especially after seeing all the cool items displayed at the starter house quest... the one you have to go look inside.
    There's no shelves themselves...probably just some tricks you've seen?

The bonsai I've put on my wall has a wood plank to stand on as its model so it looks like a shelf. You can see it on mirage on the harani side. They don't really have much more food decor than us (the starter house is a lie Q.Q). They do have some extra stuff that I'm gonna showcase and try to bring to the attention of our GMs to say we want those!

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡

Speaking of model houses and such, I would love to have available more of the furniture items in the NPC buildings scattered throughout the game. The models are already in the game, so it shouldn't be too involved to make them work as decor, right? Maybe we could even get them as event rewards so no crafting recipes would have to be made.

And I second the wish for the foodstuffs we see in game to be usable as decor. We're all hungry here! We've been living on baked chicken, sandwiches, and potions for years now!
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Conviction East

Is this for all houses? Like mansions, upgraded houses ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintsticks View Post
    Is this for all houses? Like mansions, upgraded houses ect.
    It will be added to more houses but as of now it's available for all the bundle houses 16,24,28 normal or upgraded along with farmhouses normal and upgraded. No other house has this feature for now (unless xl decided to add something to our patch without doing it to their yet xD).

They did say in their patch notes that they will expand this system so it's not just speculations.

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast