+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happens to existing Queen Crates @ 5.0

What happens to existing Queen Crates @ 5.0

Do existing Queen's crates have their loot pool updated when 5.0 comes out or do they become the legacy version like what happened with silver crates?

I hope they have their loot pool updated cause Queen crates currently aren't worth opening (IMO) so I've been waiting till 5.0 to open them.

Looking for an official response if possible.

The ones they showed on the live stream were the same looking. They also went out of their way to warn people that silver crates were getting a new item ID where generally these things just get updated with patches and the usual path is for the drop table just to get updated.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Sweet, that sounds promising.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    The ones they showed on the live stream were the same looking. They also went out of their way to warn people that silver crates were getting a new item ID where generally these things just get updated with patches and the usual path is for the drop table just to get updated.

Silver crates in 4.5? If so they did tell/warn us that they would have a new ID before patch

if im not mistaken Mark on omnom.io mentioned in one of his Korean translation notes that old crates have been updated with new drops in Korea so hopefully we get the same deal. I have been hoarding on crates for some time since that info came out and have a full warehouse of them ready to open lol so i sure hope so we get it in our version as well
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum West

Quote Originally Posted by DeathLives View Post
    if im not mistaken Mark on omnom.io mentioned in one of his Korean translation notes that old crates have been updated with new drops in Korea so hopefully we get the same deal. I have been hoarding on crates for some time since that info came out and have a full warehouse of them ready to open lol so i sure hope so we get it in our version as well
    I'm in the same boat with you. I hope so too. I have roughly 4K queen crates and just shy of 1k prince ones.

I'm pretty sure in the live stream they said the new prince/queen/ancestral crates will drop the items for the new tempering system. So definitely hold on to them.

+ Reply to Thread