+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evolution Server Names

Evolution Server Names

Okay so maybe a good bit of you won't agree with me. But I'm gonna ask it anyways. "CAN WE PLEASE NOT NAME OUR SERVER KADUMB?!?!" There are way cooler names and we're using Kadum? Just saying.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Sorry folks, the Dev team is set on the names and decided not to use a poll. One reason Dev gave for the names above was that they need to work without translation for all three languages - a tall order for many names that have alternate forms in EN/DE/FR.

The server names above have been approved by XL and will go out with the Evolution.
    I know we all have names that we prefer over others, and the chances of gaining 100% agreement is impossible... but give them a chance!
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedFerret View Post
    I guess that answers that. Ugly server name is inevitable. Much like half of the ugly costumes.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

+ Reply to Thread