+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS is UP during the Evolution!

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

PTS is UP during the Evolution!

Good morning!

The Dev Team has opened up PTS during the Evolution, for those who just can't stay away from Erenor!

What you need to know:
    • PTS is at the same state as Legacy servers in terms of content.
    • PTS requires a separate download from the Glyph launcher - yes, it will settle into your hard drive, but you can delete it afterwards.
    • Steam does not get along with PTS, so please download it directly from the Glyph launcher, not through Steam.

Enjoy!
    Brasse

Would be nice if we could test 5.0 while we have 48 hours of downtime.

Thought Khrolan was saying on the live stream that we would be able to test 5.0 during this down time, we have 1 week until 5.0 and no testing will get done. We need actual testing, not 1-2 days of "testing"

Where is the 5.0 testing on pts?

after 4 years of minimal testing why do u guys think it will be different this time 5.0 will be on pts friday or monday and nobody will test it cuz they are all doing land grabs and getting everything organized on the live servers

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Director of Community Relations
    5.0 is still an internal build, but it is planned for PTS.
    I do not have a date on that yet, but as soon as I know, you'll know too!
    Brasse

Downloaded and installed public test client and got 'Windows cannot find ArcheAge.exe'.
    Indeed there is no such file in ArcheAge/bin32/

Quote Originally Posted by Terr View Post
    Downloaded and installed public test client and got 'Windows cannot find ArcheAge.exe'.
    Indeed there is no such file in ArcheAge/bin32/

TrionBrasse,
    After an hour of waiting for the PTS version to download and install, The game will NOT run in PTS mode. I DID find the executable: Archeage.exe in the folder below and it will NOT run even when selecting the "Run As Administrator" option.

Terr,
    You can use the WINDOWS search option to locate the executable file you mentioned or if you have the LINUX OS, use the search option listed below the folder where I found the archeage.exe file.

F:\steam\steamapps\common\ArcheAge\Games\ArcheAge\ PTS\bin32
    ^ Your drive may be different.

LINUX SEARCH Command:
    find . -name archage.exe
    Keep in mind this WILL take a while as it WILL search your entire hard drive.
    Hope this helps.

TrionBrasse,
    Also, When I restarted the GLYPH interface I get a message that my account is NOT linked to STEAM. When I check my STEAM account, it shows ArcheAge as LINKED.
    Is it possible that you/ME would have to had had the PTS mode installed prior to the UPDATE for it to work?

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #10
    The PTS client and steam do not get along for some reason. If you're trying to launch through Steam, it will not work correctly. I recommend downloading PTS itself directly through Glyph. You can use your same login information that you use for your normal account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast