+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My story in 114 screenshot

My story in 114 screenshot

Hello,

During my Journey in Erenor from the very begening i've took a lot of screeshot, i've take the best of them, and the most important, sort them in chronological order

So here 114 unique screen of Archeage and maybe things you never imagined about the game, enjoy my story !

(link of the pictures album, nothing to download)
    https://public.joomeo.com/albums/5bc7ab4692ac3

I've Added in description of the picture a title, the date and the hours i've took it !

Quote Originally Posted by Nielsaries View Post
    Hello,

During my Journey in Erenor from the very begening i've took a lot of screeshot, i've take the best of them, and the most important, sort them in chronological order

So here 114 unique screen of Archeage and maybe things you never imagined about the game, enjoy my story !

(link of the pictures album, nothing to download)
    https://public.joomeo.com/albums/5bc7ab4692ac3
    Very true, you've seen and done a lot! It's cool that you've tried out all sorts of content in the game.

I got curious about the mounts in the "other dimensions", are you allowed to summon mounts once you fall down far enough from the dungeon instances?

Hello,

No this is a special dimension where mounts are allowed ^^
    (Maybe a part of the Library )
    For "Instance" like dungeon there is special rules for the whole area !

For this screenshot, it was nice to use gliding mount, because you look like flying very hight in the sky

There is 1 thing missing…. one day with thunderwing wingsuit i've been flying very hight in the sky, above the world limit (breath start) ! I've lost this one

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I remember stacking the Daru babies. I only got like 3 high though.

+ Reply to Thread