+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5.0 Tradepacks.

Question 5.0 Tradepacks.

Returning to game i finally somewhat figured out the tradepack-system using a website that explains it. But now everything changed with 5.0 and it makes no sense to me.

Can someone please explain it a Little better than the patchnotes ?

If I craft tradepacks (in any Nuia zone still as I understand) where can I now turn them in on Nuia for gold ? Only Two Crown ?
    I can now buy what cargo? or run tradepacks ? to Freedich for Charcoal.

I dont understand what it Means with Daru Merchants being removed.

Please help me explaing the new system. Im so lost (Again)

*Ive been doing tradepacks for gold from Two Crown to Solreez using Fellowship Plaza before merge happening atm

from my understanding trade packs inland like usual do not change, you can make packs wherever you want and take them to the 3 coastal outlets of your continent for gold.

the daru traders are what sold and received cargo at the outlets, 2/3 of the continents daru traders will be removed leaving ONLY Two Crowns and Solis Headlands daru traders for cargo.

cargo for charcoal will NOT be inland anymore, that will change to overseas cargo trade ONLY between Solis and TCrowns which is taken to the opposing trade outlet Solis>TC OR TC>Solis or can take to Diamond Shores for charcoal or you can take to Freedich for dragon essence. cargo will always be available though it varies in price depending how many specialty packs has been handed in across the continent including the other 2 if that information was correct.

i believe they said 90 inland packs will lower the price of the cargo you can buy in Solis or TCrowns but really we wont know till we get the update.

TL: DR specialty packs are basically the same, solis and tc are the only cargo outlets, oversea trades for charcoal, cargo to freedich for dragon essesnce

(if anyone has better info or wording feel free to add)

So before I would take fellowship tradepacks to solreez from Two Crown, and sell them to special Merchants buyer, I can still do, NPC same place as before

But this was removed: After turning of Fellowship's Id check Daru if any cargo was up for sale to take to Haranya - Ynes or Solis - for gold. No longer able to.
    Also when getting to Ynes or Solis that cargo would be cerified - and I move one of these to listed zones on the tradepack for charcoal. No longer able to.

NOW: if I buy a cargo, I can only buy this in Two Crown, (Price varies with amount sold) and if I make it across the sea to Solis, I will/can get charcoal for turning it in. (Same place as before but only able to turn in at Solis now) (Ynes removed). OR to Diamond for charcoal.
    Cargo no longer depends on anything. Cargo is just on Merchants to buy, for then to move across sea and turnin. No limit of cargo to buy and move. Only Price to buy varies.

Want to make sure - as returning to the game: I made ONE fellowship package - on my clipper sailed it to Freedich, they didnt want it. Then moved it all the way to Diamond Shores, they didnt want it. So finally understood the system (at least I thought so). Then yesterday my Haranya alt crafted ONE package - I moved it from Solis to Solreez, then they didnt want it. Then I went all the way back to Haranya Again and sold them in Ynes I think it was. Then checked for Cargo - nothing was up. (So imagine reading the patchnotes.....sigh...) Thank you for replying

For Freedich - only thing that changed - is what kind of package it is. Meaning we dont know right now what kind that is, but at Freedich only certain packs will be accepted in exchange for DEssence (dont even know what they accepted before so not much difference for me there on this part)

SO I got it right now ?

PS. If you can provide any info on this aswell (not the right place to post this I know, but since im here). I am so confused about crafted gear, Anynad, Hiram, Erenor, Mistsong. Last time I played Obsidian and Ayanad, least I think it was, thats what you wanted to get. I remember grinding in Hasla for item drops to craft weapons.

I am searching for as much info about this I can, but still confused since eveyone says something different on boards, discussing the armor, about what is best. Someone wrote that its best to get GHA gear first - and then Work from there, but someone in game told me to get a GScore 4k to join for it. I am at 2k GS now, so where and what should I do ? I understand I should Work for weapons first. Someone wrote that should be Hiram. Flute, bow and 1h's. I have one Obsidian 1h spear atm, so im guessing its "out-of-date". Dont remember name of bow (since I cant check it atm) but pretty sure its Hasla-crafted. Thank you for any info - or direction to where I can get "up-to-date" info, since Things seem to be changing all the time.

One small correction:
    You can still buy cargo from each outlet on the nuian and haranya continent (3 on each side). -> stream especially 8:28

Haranya Cargo:
    - Freedich for dragon essence stabilizers (up to 4: at 130% and high profit; down to 2)
    - Diamond Shores for charcoal stabilizers (up to 30: at 130% and high profit; down to 16)
    - Two Crowns for charcoal stabilizers (up to 15: at 130% and high profit; down to 8)

Nuian Cargo:
    - Freedich for dragon essence stabilizers (up to 4: at 130% and high profit; down to 2)
    - Diamond Shores for charcoal stabilizers (up to 30: at 130% and high profit; down to 16)
    - Solis Headlands for charcoal stabilizers (up to 15: at 130% and high profit; down to 8)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

how is the inland prices going to reset percentage at 5.0?

Quote Originally Posted by seiyun View Post
    how is the inland prices going to reset percentage at 5.0?
    The same way it does right now. There are no changes to all the specialties, only cargo changes.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread