+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tales of Erenor: Community Challenge Discussion/Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Lionessa View Post
    ...I got annoyed at myself for not being able to understand the German and French ones :/ So, i am still curious about those. ..
    Me too! I can't read either language, and I'd love to know what those stories were about. I hope they might post the translated versions for us.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Hey guys! Do u think it would be okay if i edited my contest post to change the server and character?

Is there any update on this? Is this contest even still a thing? I saw on the entry thread they were gathering the entries up, but nothing since.
    Wrinn
    Throwing toothpicks at enemies since launch
    Omen Nation
    Aria

Troof

Roses, I wanna say, red
    Violets sure aren't negro
    this thread has no res
    from overlord gamigo

PS. ah quick, somebody throw Khrolan a res too.

I was actually surprised when Tinen collected the entries. I thought that, with the sale of Trion's assets, the contest would never be completed. But I went ahead and submitted a second story just because I enjoyed writing the first one so much. I'll be happy if we do get a winner selected, even if it is late.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

shouldn't they be done with patching ? its almost 7 am soon mm on eu o,O and aa been down for a while

The chosen selections will be read aloud on an ArcheAge Livestream and will be made into books that will be granted to you in game, along with a new title. They will be delivered no later than December 30, 2018.
    Seeing how it's now 2019, 2 days after the supposed deadline, and no news from anyone on this contest, is the contest not going to be followed up on?
    If any mod can shed some light on this, that would be much appreciated! I liked making a story, and reading the ones others made, and I really hope that gamigo can do something cool with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethylind View Post
    Seeing how it's now 2019, 2 days after the supposed deadline, and no news from anyone on this contest, is the contest not going to be followed up on?
    If any mod can shed some light on this, that would be much appreciated! I liked making a story, and reading the ones others made, and I really hope that gamigo can do something cool with this.
    I just logged in to say the same.

With the transaction and whatnot i think we can all tolerate this competition being pushed to a later late. But as players and writers who put some effort (event the smallest effort, doesnt matter) in writing and submitting those stroies, i think we all deserve an explanation about what will happen now. Is it cancelled? Or should we wait more? We deserve to know, please.

Any news about the contest? Obviously all of us understand that there were more urgent things to attend to happening in the past weeks, but I think at least giving us a decision about if the contest is still a thing or not would be good, so people stop waiting for results constantly...
    ~ R.I.P. Kyprosa ~ R.I.P. Rangora ~ R.I.P. Prophecy ~ Ezi

**still here**

bumping this so we can hopefully get some info from any mod/CM here. Still hoping something will be done or any info will be released soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast