+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A PVE Trade Runners perspective

A PVE Trade Runners perspective

I look forward to the evolution. It lets me take a hard look at the map to decide where is best for me to start again with the idea to better myself with respect to trade run profits

I have 2 characters geared for trade runs on both sides of the water. This is some of what I must consider

Nuian / Halcy fert trade runs to Two Crown. Get a piece of land close to the border of Two crown and its a 1 minute run with B200 to trade post and 18ish gold per pack. Just need to be aware you got a 50 m dash through pvp land to the border . Also 28ish gold for larders to solzreed

Ahnimar / not worth the trouble imo to try and turn peace to 2 provinces all the time = not as productive

White Arden / Gwynedd both solid middle of road prices for packs and fast 10 - 15 min runs with hauler = good turn arounds

Aubre Cradle just absolutely worthless

Airian Rock has a stable larder price of 24ish but the 25 min hauler run gets boring day in and out

+++++++++++++++++
    Hyranya Sunbite has a stable price for everything from 15g for normal and 25g for larder with fert not bad at 17g and a 15 to 20 min hauler run depending on where you house it

Falcorth is a hidden gem when you first look at the worst larder pricing anywhere then notice how other packs get a +15% on top of the 130 for a 12 min delivery time . This is super easy to do with a B200 over the mountains and into Vill in 4 minutes flat and returning you with 16 to 18 gold per pack making this fert run one of the best

Rockhala is ONLY good for larders punching out high 30's per pack . The other packs are not worth the little extra gold you get vs other places to live when you consider its a 20 to 25 min trip to market over rough terrain and usually thru pvp province. Although the many various routes out of Rockhala make it more viable than the one bridge on Nuia side from Ahnimar when traveling PVP lands

Windscour is not bad pricing for a border pvp province with 2 bridges and lots of open area to traverse to run to the pve border

Arcum Irus is modest pack pricing with a 12 min hauler trip but if your going to do larders you may as well go sunbite for the extra gold and add 3-5 more min travel time

Silent forest is solid pricing much like sunbite but takes an extra 5- 10 min longer than sunbite to get to solis with a hauler

I did not cover everything here , just sharing some things I will be considering when choosing where to be for the land grab. Feel free to add any of your own perspectives

I only play this game to trade run / farm / work the economy and never pvp. F.Y.I
    Love this game. Find me on Kadum server Sunbite Wilds / Hyranya as"Treefarmer" or Trionworlds Twitch Livestreams of Archeage as "SolefireArcheage"

On east the only thing that really matters for safe zones is villanelle to solis and back. Maybe Arcum up to each too if you don't want timer anxiety and don't care about doing gilda packs. Everything else either takes too long or makes less gold.

May as well just give up on packs and grind hiram like everyone else. Copy and paste mobs are the game now.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post

I only play this game to trade run / farm / work the economy and never pvp. F.Y.I
    There's gotta be something else you like to do in the game other than this, what do you spend your gold on afterwards?

Lightbulb

I was a pure trader for more than 1 year..

Good points to put here is the freshness timer of some of this packs. For example with a B200:

Airain, WA and Aubre have really long timers, even if you get 2 or 3 dcs it's very hard to lost value.
    TC, Mari, Dew, etc if you get more than 1 dc you probably will lost gold.

These short timer zones are getting a great gold per pack, (ex: solz > tc or mari > cinder), more than or similar to Airain > Solz.

Cars are really good now, specially because you can carry many alts/players, the time x efficiency is nearly the same of a Freighter alone (both alone in comparisson).
    <Catalyst> Slyterine @ Aria Kyrios - 12k GS Hybrid Paradox.
    ArcheAge Datasheet: http://bit.ly/AADatasheet

Quote Originally Posted by SC30 View Post
    There's gotta be something else you like to do in the game other than this, what do you spend your gold on afterwards?
    hookers and beer 8D

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    hookers and beer 8D
    Dat pirate booty lyfe gg

Quote Originally Posted by SC30 View Post
    I like the different types of transportation in the game and buy mounts / sub / skateboard / ships / house designs / costumes / pets / furnitures and other nick nacs off the auction . I buy upgrades for my war ship which I use to kill ghost ships and upgrades for my schooner . I let others do the rng stuff and I buy their good luck with epic to mythic parts

Someday when I am really rich I may buy some nice equipment and give pvp a try. But until I get really rich seems there is always something else I want
    Love this game. Find me on Kadum server Sunbite Wilds / Hyranya as"Treefarmer" or Trionworlds Twitch Livestreams of Archeage as "SolefireArcheage"

+ Reply to Thread