+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fed up with server mergers

Unhappy Fed up with server mergers

Well I kept my subscriptions running for 4+ years just so that I could keep building houses- have a nice home, but this merger was the final straw for me . cant keep fighting for land building new homes just to have another merger when the game gets even more dead

RIP was nice while it lasted
    Sestiva

Quote Originally Posted by FunkNjunk View Post
    Well I kept my subscriptions running for 4+ years just so that I could keep building houses- have a nice home, but this merger was the final straw for me . cant keep fighting for land building new homes just to have another merger when the game gets even more dead

look at it this way all of your stuff gets packaged up in kits and you don't have to come back until your ready

Quote Originally Posted by bulldognu View Post
    look at it this way all of your stuff gets packaged up in kits and you don't have to come back until your ready
    Well, other than to move important things from your mailbox to your inventory or warehouse. They will nust get deleted in the mail eventually.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkNjunk View Post

There's probably not going to be another merger. If the game is so dead in the future that they can't even sustain 2 servers properly, it's more or less shutdown time.

+ Reply to Thread