+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: EVOLUTION FOLLOW-UP ISSUES/Questions

So far the following issues have not been addressed:
    Mounts that have already been collected do not show up as collected in the achievement. As expensive as these are we are not just going to buy again. What is the time for this fix?
    White Pigment does not exist in the game anymore but needed to make the Rampage 4 seater car. Are we just not going to be allowed to make a 4 seater car or is this going to be repaired?
    Customer service requests are still unanswered months later. This is unacceptable. When can we expect to get some help? Not even getting a note saying that we won't help you, just silence.

Mounts that have already been collected do not show up as collected in the achievement. As expensive as these are we are not just going to buy again. What is the time for this fix?
    There is a workaround. Put the pets in your storage, close storage and get them back. Mostly you will get the archievement then. For some pets I needed to do that more than once and even tried it with a chest, but finally I got all archievements for the pets I have.

Well

Quote Originally Posted by Loopdurp View Post
    "new players" lol... The way the game is right now rewards egomaniacs ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s like TheMightySardine and he is not a minority of the community. People not only don't help new players, they threaten, PK, push them out of grinding spots and this... uses exploits to swallow them. New players don't last a week in this game
    20 alts afk on an npc boat is unintended gameplay too and on of the reasons new players get so much bs is because people just believe they're alts, it's actually pretty funny, however, you ppl need to stop acting like you give a flying fish about new players. When is the last time you helped anyone but your self? You all sit here complaining about game mechanics being abused ....... while abusing alts this level oh hypocrisy hurts my head.

When was the server merge you said we would recover all item and everything would be returned. But it was like a normal demolition i lost many decors incluse the Ayanad library painting floor. Has just be returned items would be not destroyed to a normal demolition. I already open a ticket so the question is there is any chance who like me lost items with merge will ever recovery it or we have to start those items farm again?

Exclamation

Hello! I know you are all very busy, as the new content in the game is amazing. BUT - my ticket has been responded to TWICE showing that Maya is not reading the words of the ticket... I have not received the following compensation packs and my ticket was submitted on 11/19/18: Server Evolution Character Giftpack for two NA (Kadum) characters, Server Evolution Account Giftpack, Server Evolution Celebration Giftpack, Abyssal Pack. PLEASE!!

Thanks, Emlaine
    Be Kind - People read what you type and it all comes back around!
    Em-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17