+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: EVOLUTION FOLLOW-UP ISSUES/Questions

as noob i was expecting only the following in 5.0 - pet ,expansion scrolls, and wagon - that was in the old 5.0 notes ( or i didnt read well) - but i guess this no longer the issue.

So we were going to get 4 compensation packs.....well I got 2, my girlfriend got 1. Is this the ♥♥♥♥ we should be looking for with gamigo company? Germans are dropping the ball here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djrizzo007 View Post
    So we were going to get 4 compensation packs.....well I got 2, my girlfriend got 1. Is this the ♥♥♥♥ we should be looking for with gamigo company? Germans are dropping the ball here!!!
    I've been telling people to be patient as this isn't anything new but I myself at this point am getting a little impatient. I wants me fountain!!! lol
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

@GM, no one in my guild has received the compensation packs either, I understand there may be several issues that you need to work out first, but please communicate this to the community instead of leaving us wondering.
    "Nobody gives you power, you have to take it"

“People always say 'Do what makes you happy.' What if killing people makes you happy, what then?”

“I wake up every morning trying to decide if I am homicidal or suicidal."
    "You know they have medication for that," he said.
    "I'm already on it," I said.

"Death is only frightening from the near side." - Jim Butcher

OK game masters what's going on in patch notes it says when Hiram mountains go into war its 130% loot and gold drop rate increase but in the game when Hiram mountain goes into war its only 30% loot and gold drop rate you're patch is wrong or the new Hiram map drop rate is broken

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13