+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Queue up NOW! 1 hour wait.

Queue up NOW! 1 hour wait.

Folks, y'all had better queue up now as we are one hour away from Land Rush and the wait time is approximately one hour.

If they are not already queued, they likely won't be in game for the prime spots. Hopefully some land will be left for those in queue. Trion didn't respond when the EU had queues an hour before and during the EU landrush. So I doubt there will be rollbacks. Our only hope will be if we get the tax changes Korea has now. That will make it very costly to have more than 2-3 properties per account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember1017 View Post
    If they are not already queued, they likely won't be in game for the prime spots. Hopefully some land will be left for those in queue. Trion didn't respond when the EU had queues an hour before and during the EU landrush. So I doubt there will be rollbacks. Our only hope will be if we get the tax changes Korea has now. That will make it very costly to have more than 2-3 properties per account.
    Would really like to hear from community management why non-patrons are allowed to login during land rush?
    Thunder Lotus Guild
    Aria, Formerly of Namia and Kraken - West To visit our website click here

Quote Originally Posted by Saryasino View Post
    Would really like to hear from community management why non-patrons are allowed to login during land rush?
    You KNOW what it is. F2P with 20+ accounts parked in already just hoping enough others doing the same will block legitimate players from getting land.

I suddenly jumped down the queue quickly and am in. Something happened on the server side to push me through. Anyone else?

Queued up myself and the wife an hour ahead of time, still says "> an hour". So we are boned, not the first time they have done this to us. So much for Patron jumping the queue.
    Mysticronin ancestral lvl 7 firran on Thunderwing

Take some time to just look around in game, go gliding from the mountain tops. Go sailing on the seas, there is so much to see and do. Explore this world with me.

I was in the 600s thinking there is no way I am getting in..i just jumped to 66. No clue what happened. Maybe they opened more room??
    CO-GM Ebon Askavi
    Tahyang-West

"Tim: There he is!
    King Arthur: Where?
    Tim: There!
    King Arthur: What? Behind the rabbit?
    Tim: It *is* the rabbit!
    King Arthur: You silly sod!
    Tim: What?
    King Arthur: You got us all worked up!
    Tim: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit."

stuck in Q aswell... in the high 100s but says an hour. =(

Probably people getting disconnected, or getting upset and walking away.
    Mysticronin ancestral lvl 7 firran on Thunderwing

Take some time to just look around in game, go gliding from the mountain tops. Go sailing on the seas, there is so much to see and do. Explore this world with me.

Me and wife qued Patrons. Been qued over two hours. Still stuck at 525 for over a hour now no movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast