+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there any free land at all on Aria?

Is there any free land at all on Aria?

I wasnt able to log in at all during the land rush and lost all my previous plots in Ahnimar... It kept dcing me for over 2 hours I literally looked in majority if Ahnimar and diamond shores and cant find open plots anywhere

To be honest, I wouldn't even sweat it. Give it a week or two and people will rip up land because they just wanted to claim it. I see fully built Farmer Thatched Houses in Ahnimar for 3k each. They built them and then put them up for sale. Once they don't want to pay the taxes they will let stuff demo.

GO place where people dont go to like whalesong before the land is gone
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

There's plenty. It wasn't a rush at all. When I placed it was entirely uncontested.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    There's plenty. It wasn't a rush at all. When I placed it was entirely uncontested.
    In which areas...? i couldnt find any at all 2 hrs land rush because was having dc issues constantly trying to login

You must be playing west like most people, the faction that gets easy mode gaming and the whole game handed to them.

On East there are still areas of land big enough that you could put down a few mansions all touching. I guess that's the benefit of playing the dead faction that never can win because the game is so tilted against them.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdestHeart View Post
    In which areas...? i couldnt find any at all 2 hrs land rush because was having dc issues constantly trying to login
    Quite a few places mainland with open spots, I do agree with the comment above, this wasnt a land rush at all.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

Wait the tax increase and you will see houses dropping.

Most spaces I saw are for 16x16 or 8x8.
    <Catalyst> Slyterine @ Aria Kyrios - 12k GS Hybrid Paradox.
    ArcheAge Datasheet: http://bit.ly/AADatasheet

+ Reply to Thread