+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing / Duo Specs

Healing / Duo Specs

Returning player, but I've pretty much exclusively leveled up through quests and farming (quests through about 30 then the rest was just farming). I want to heal in PvP but I'm not really sure where to start spec wise with everything. I have a mix of Obsidian and Hiram gear but nothing crazy, only about a 4.5k gs. I also have a friend who wants to play with me, so having a solid duo suggestion would be even more ideal.

Looking for any suggestions for a healing spec and any duo combinations you might recommend. Any help is appreciated I tried looking up healing on here but didn't find anything relevant and recent.

Both of you just play anything with songcraft. You both can pretty much full heal each other whenever you want. One plays magic and one plays melee. No need for a healer when you can both heal and get OP DPS and CC all in a couple of specs.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread