+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you Trion

Thank you Trion

Just wanted to say a quick thank you, for a seamless Evolution! This Evolution went great in comparison to past ones! No extra down time! I got all my items back! Only a short queue on land rush day; that also went according to plan w/o any hiccups! The information provided prior to the evolution was extremely helpful and covered everything that I wanted to know! Please continue along this path of great service! I have played this game since the original launch, and this is the first time, that an evolution or even major update has gone down w/o any type of issue. KUDOS and THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Reulfia View Post
    Just wanted to say a quick thank you, for a seamless Evolution! This Evolution went great in comparison to past ones! No extra down time! I got all my items back! Only a short queue on land rush day; that also went according to plan w/o any hiccups! The information provided prior to the evolution was extremely helpful and covered everything that I wanted to know! Please continue along this path of great service! I have played this game since the original launch, and this is the first time, that an evolution or even major update has gone down w/o any type of issue. KUDOS and THANK YOU!
    I shall join my voice to this thread. I would like to thank Trion for a seamless merge.

The standout this time round is Brasse. Communications has been on-point and on-time (which means info was provided BEFORE things happened). Thank you, Brasse, for your hard work, we know it is tough. But you're a dwarf, so you can hack it.

Looking forward now to the 5.0 update. Wishing every success to the Trion team to pounce immediately on any glitch/exploit that rears its ugly pimple head. SQUEEZE THEM OUT!

This was my experience as well. I didn't have connection issues, I didn't get stuck in queues, both my EU and NA land went up largely uncontested. I logged in a couple of hours early for each one knowing that there were going to be queues. All in all it was a very smooth day from my perspective.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Director of Community Relations
    And I will thank YOU, on behalf of a very tired but happy Dev team. We're all in this together!
    I agree that this Evo went better than the previous one - Dev worked diligently to ensure the previous issues were countered well in advance.

Most of you know Khrolan and Socke, but we also have amazing people in QA, Platform, Localization and Network Operations, Brand and Customer Service, all of whom work incredibly hard on this amazing world we call Erenor. They all care deeply about you and ArcheAge.

Now, let's get back to playing!
    Brasse

yeh the amazing people of your team just forgot to turn down peace zone / http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...f-peace-period

Amateur as always, but yeah the amazing people of your team are improoving year by year, dont go too fast xD

I had no issues as well - I was 766 in the Queue an hour before Landrush and managed to Log In with 30 Minutes to spare!
    I was lucky enough to secure the Land Plots I wanted too

One request...........

LETS MAKE THIS THE LAST EVOLUTION!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitronxD View Post
    yeh the amazing people of your team just forgot to turn down peace zone / http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...f-peace-period

Amateur as always, but yeah the amazing people of your team are improoving year by year, dont go too fast xD
    I guess there will always be that ONE guy that has to take a positive thing and turn it negative.

Ignore the negativity.

I've been playing this game since closed beta and this has been the single smoothest Evolution/Merger/Major patch PERIOD. Thank you all for openly communicating with us what to expect and staying on target with those expectations. It is truly appreciated. And yes, hopefully, this is the last Evolution needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Reulfia View Post
    I guess there will always be that ONE guy that has to take a positive thing and turn it negative.
    They close the auction house 2 days before 5.0 without communication. (poor guys who came back for merge and have 2 days withtout auction house to upgrade their obsidian xD)

5.0 still not in PTS. but it's will not their fault again ? "it's XL faut" xD

Yea, thx for the queue for the landrusch day and putting people into disadvantage who were there for the time announced (even a hour early) !
    Queue with hours of wait time and land rush fitting so well together. TRIOn known the numbers before throwing on a server there is no XL excuse here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast