+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion transitioning to a new owner - questions and comments thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alvatori View Post
    Hello,

It's a bit hard to find same answer in this topic (A bit too much spam).
    So sorry if I ask once again.

After Gamigo Transfer we will see in future Twitch Transmission of future changes from AA also from others games?
    There will be more Active Social Media ?
    You planing push same promotion companion to promote game?
    There will be same new function, to improve communication Players and Game Owners? Like Community Assistant etc.
    We still will have Trion Creators System ?

Thank you !
    All good questions that I would like to know the answers to also. Sadly, I am not sure they have the answers yet.

how much longer until we get back forum moderation?

there's a blatant troll spamming the gameplay discussion sub forum for the past 8 days.

Well that is what someone told me, however looking on the Terms OF Service I actually see this.

https://en.gamigo.com/pages/legal

1.9. You may only participate in the online games operated by gamigo using a single account. Multiple avatars are not permitted. Please see the Rules of Conduct for the applicable online game for further information.

So what do we do if we have Several Accounts with Trion at the moment?

Can I link all my accounts to one Gamigo account and login at the same time on all of them, or do I lose my hundreds of dollars of items sitting in their inventories.

Quote Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
    Well that is what someone told me, however looking on the Terms OF Service I actually see this.

https://en.gamigo.com/pages/legal

1.9. You may only participate in the online games operated by gamigo using a single account. Multiple avatars are not permitted. Please see the Rules of Conduct for the applicable online game for further information.

So what do we do if we have Several Accounts with Trion at the moment?

Can I link all my accounts to one Gamigo account and login at the same time on all of them, or do I lose my hundreds of dollars of items sitting in their inventories.
    I'm pretty sure they are aware or caught up to speed with how things work in Archeage. Especially with alts and how they're just a part of the game. Regardless of the whiners who have issues with it. So I don't think that it will change. They made add things. Make a couple small changes here and there. But they won't change core functions in the game.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

hello archeage employee's we going to have a live stream this week on friday to explain and update us, with whats happening and future of archeage with next expansion coming out next week on 13th november please. sure there alot of archeage gamers who would like to know

Ich hab dazu nur eines zu sagen.....
    Kartoffeln her oder Leben! Ja, das ist ein Überfall, schiebt die Kartoffeln gaaaanz langsam rüber

I know we are in a transition that involves many things, but the support tickets are abandoned. I have a ticket open for about 30 days with no response and I know I'm not the only one. I believe that Gamigo should officially pronounce on the tickets and try to put the service in days.

where are the rest of compensation packs !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XmahinaX View Post
    where are the rest of compensation packs !!!!!!!!
    that's the real question here

Quote Originally Posted by r3zs1ckn3ss View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are aware or caught up to speed with how things work in Archeage. Especially with alts and how they're just a part of the game. Regardless of the whiners who have issues with it. So I don't think that it will change. They made add things. Make a couple of small changes here and there. But they won't change core functions in the game.
    having alts as separate accounts is not a core function.
    Aria - Road Warriors Guild Founder

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53