+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion transitioning to a new owner - questions and comments thread

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,

Our support team is currently working on transitioning to answer questions properly and quickly. However, since it does take time we are asking for your patience and have posted this news on our Support Page that we are having delay on answering tickets. We do ask at this time that you limit to one ticket per issue, since it may clog up our system and take even longer to reply.

Thank you so much for your patience.
    Who are our Employed Community Managers and where are they located.....Because have yet to see anyone Manage our Community nor have we seen anyone take our complaints seriously. Are Community Managers supposed to be the middlemen between us and the devs/publishers?

Guys for real... stopping sending them your money! Their is no customer support to help you if things fail. This is a free to play game filled with alts and has the option to get credits and subscription status via in game mechanics... we are not a priority.

But yeah answer some tickets

Quote Originally Posted by mcoprevog View Post
    Also, you chicken littles should blame yourselves for any drop in server population. "The sky is falling everyone run!!!! >o<!!!!" "Wait, did someone say the sky is falling? Oh my God I better run!" I hate you guys so much. STFU and go play Hello Kitty adventure, scrubs. ArchAge is a game for hardcores. And btw Gamigo has 19 games. They're there. They're alive. If you 12 year olds wanna play games, ask your mom to let you do chores for subscription time. Servers cost money to use. You get that right? Our world is in a rented server room somewhere, and we have to pay that rent together. Stop complaining about P2W. You should contribute something to the world you love. I pay for 4 accounts and I'm happy to. I have 4.5k gear score, and a big old Legendary T7 Nodachi, and I find 8ks and up to prey on with it. Complaining about P2W means you're bad. Get good. Get something. Just a weapon. Screw the armor, and stealth/shadowsmite, stun/trip, BOOM! Win the fight. Get good. Dont be a scrub. Work hard and make money. Dont be a scrub. Or do whatever and stop complainging, cuz ppl might listen to you, believe something dumb, and perpetuate a dooms day scenario that doesnt exist, until you make it exist, with your poison words, so just stop. If you're compliaing, it means you're doing that instead of grinding your gear score up so get back to work!
    "And btw Gamigo has 19 games. They're there. They're alive."
    Just because they have 19 games doesnt mean they are alive,
    Did you seriously ever took a look at Fiesta Online? Its dead ever since Gamigo took over the license and development things for the Game, its nothing like back then , its dead

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin732 View Post
    "And btw Gamigo has 19 games. They're there. They're alive."
    Just because they have 19 games doesnt mean they are alive,
    Did you seriously ever took a look at Fiesta Online? Its dead ever since Gamigo took over the license and development things for the Game, its nothing like back then , its dead

i played Fiesta for 1 year, i was one of the Top high level players, the community was nice, GM & CM was nice too, i knew people meet in real life and married themselves, i knew a girl who had a baby from a player she met and now they're married and happy. it's a great social game, and one of my best experience on the game, i have a very good relation with the GM / CM, they even came at my Mariage. Dont talk about things you dont know.

Hi

Are we every actually going to get assistance with open tickets?
    There are allot of people who have been waiting months for help and we get nothing but a message saying wait longer.
    Can we please get someone who actually cares to address the situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56