+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion transitioning to a new owner - questions and comments thread

still missing Server Evolution Celebration Giftpack anyone else also missing this one aswell? everyone I know in the guild got it except me

It is entirely possible that the compensation delays are related to the hundreds of alts some people have. Gamigo probably sh♥t themselves when they saw just what they had bought into given that:
    1.9. You may only participate in the online games operated by gamigo using a single account. Multiple avatars are not permitted. Please see the Rules of Conduct for the applicable online game for further information.
    Sure, games like WoW were one account only but they also gave you ten characters per server without having to pay extra. Two characters in AA is not enough to satisfy most people.
    Any changes to the use of alts would have to go through XL but given that their attitude to alts is the same as Gamigo we may well see a phasing in of measures to curb the generation and use of alts in game.
    Some people obviously think alt generation might get restricted as there were hundreds of new alts popping into existence right before the 5.0 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by r3zs1ckn3ss View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are aware or caught up to speed with how things work in Archeage. Especially with alts and how they're just a part of the game. Regardless of the whiners who have issues with it. So I don't think that it will change. They made add things. Make a couple small changes here and there. But they won't change core functions in the game.
    so everyone who doesnt think like you do is a whiner? There are a lot of valid points against alts that you just refuse to think about, but what can we do... However callling us whiners is just you being toxic

Quote Originally Posted by r3zs1ckn3ss View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are aware or caught up to speed with how things work in Archeage. Especially with alts and how they're just a part of the game. Regardless of the whiners who have issues with it. So I don't think that it will change. They made add things. Make a couple small changes here and there. But they won't change core functions in the game.
    You mean you think they are aware of how Trion messed up NA/EU AA, which was a game designed and originally implemented to run WITHOUT alts, and you hope they don't try and 'fix it' back to the XL Korean standard for AA because that would make the game 'too hard and grindy' for poor little westerners.

You will also find that the 'whiners' i.e. those who complain the most about everything and everyone (especially those who disagree with them), are the ones screaming "don't touch my alts".

Red face

YAY, I got 3 of the packs

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiel View Post
    YAY, I got 3 of the packs
    recently? i don't want to do the jake daily with a donkey no more lol

Quote Originally Posted by SteWarlock View Post
    You mean you think they are aware of how Trion messed up NA/EU AA, which was a game designed and originally implemented to run WITHOUT alts, and you hope they don't try and 'fix it' back to the XL Korean standard for AA because that would make the game 'too hard and grindy' for poor little westerners....
    You're forgetting that Koreans can and do run alt accounts. They are allowed 3 accounts per mobile phone number, and some people have more than one phone number. There is a restriction on opening multiple accounts from the same computer simultaneously, but in practice, this isn't much of a restriction. This is especially true because many Koreans rent public computers for gaming, and it's easy enough to rent more than one.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Kadum East

Angry Fix server crashes on eu!!!!

Since update, we getting 4-5x crashes per day !!! Pls fix it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54