+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion transitioning to a new owner - questions and comments thread

Being a previous customer of Aeria games (The company merged in with Gamigo) It's bad news all around. Games go to them to die. Their customer service lacks, I used to wait months for replys on simple bug fixes. Their games always are heavy in botting. And their methods are 100% Grind your life away or Pay to Win.

Now I haven't played any of their more recent stuff, I only know Aeria, not Gamigo itself. But it doesnt seem like a bright future for AA. Not that we had a bright future left to begin with. I really hope that I am wrong, and that they have changed their company for the better, and that AA gets a little TLC so that we can all still enjoy it for as long as we can.
    Famex
    12k Hiero/Sooth/Dreambreaker
    Omen Nation

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    So the one thing they had control over they did a ♥♥♥♥ty job of.
    Well I only ever got automated responses .... whereas my friends who paid the company a lot got much better help. f2p isnt everything i guess
    Prya
    Healer

Janudar > Leviathan > Retribution

Quote Originally Posted by voltn View Post
    This is a shocker... We need information and all that is happening right now is speculation and fear. This game is not just a game to a lot of us. We care about it and we need some answers right soon.
    It is a game. You might want to consider some health options if you think the game is life. Games come and go and change owners. Life goes on as should yours.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #84
    Director of Community Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by oreorule View Post
    What about tickets currently in to Trion? Will those be handled or do we need to put in new tickets?
    Every company needs a CS Department, so any existing tickets will be looked after.
    Brasse

Khrolan's comment about being here currently should be very troubling. Shot across the bow. Seems like this was sprung on the staff today. Yikes! But the writing was on the wall with the layoffs and merges, they were heading for a takeover or buyout etc.

sad new really

Are the other Trion games affected as much as ArcheAge is?

Quote Originally Posted by Bokunopicoxd View Post
    Are the other Trion games affected as much as ArcheAge is?
    Maybe nothing gonna change, maybe the game gonna be more p2w (because Amigo-Aeriagames are know for sell some ♥♥♥♥ 250$ pack with GM SERVICE to create whatever item you want...).

Or maybe Xlgame don't gonna agree & broke the Archeage License Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhisors View Post
    Honestly Trion did a lot for AA. Some may disagree, but they did a lot. People REALLY will see how much worse things can get if this is true.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha hahah

*breathes*

Oh you were serious?

The only surprise here was how long it took for Trion to finally sink this ship. Jesus the incompetence was staggering.

One report says only 25 people being retained and that Trino had about 200 employees.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast