+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion transitioning to a new owner - questions and comments thread

carltan i had the same issue not long ago they was able to fix me up nice and good about 2-3 hours after i submitted a ticket just be nice and respectful

23 hours ago i was forced to do a ticket... i bought 7100 Credits for £15.49p but it gave me 3750 Credits. i have sent Ticket like i said 23+ hours no response at all...

i am really angry as no company should not take this long to respond and i am still waiting.

i took screenshot showing i was buying 7100 Credits and even got an email saying i paid for 7100 Credits both i sent in my ticket but if they do not respond or take this long to resolve important issues like this is just so wrong!

i am lost for words and really not happy about this.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgdave View Post
    23 hours ago i was forced to do a ticket... i bought 7100 Credits for £15.49p but it gave me 3750 Credits. i have sent Ticket like i said 23+ hours no response at all...

i am really angry as no company should not take this long to respond and i am still waiting.

i took screenshot showing i was buying 7100 Credits and even got an email saying i paid for 7100 Credits both i sent in my ticket but if they do not respond or take this long to resolve important issues like this is just so wrong!

i am lost for words and really not happy about this.
    I have bad news for you: I opened a ticket 3 years ago that Trion never answered which is why I was away for 3 years. Love of the game itself brought me back about a month ago and I opened a new ticket stating the same issue and it is still unanswered. Since 5.0, the login tracker is supposed to be working now, but I am not receiving the patron login rewards like I should so I opened a ticket for that almost a week ago and still no answer.
    Kadum - Seresuta, Sanori

Castle owners from pre merge Aria and Kadum still have not received castle compensation yet as well as having the auto generated number on the player nation main guild name removed, this is basic game things that trion should have cleaned up and finished before the sale as it fell on their watch to do so. Also falls on the old trion people still employed khrorlan,bigdata and a few others who should be on top of these old key issues that needed to be done and that is owed to pre owning castle guilds on all servers.

I got 3 tickets that haven't been answert yet still it seams that someone is looking into it cause the timer always resets but nothing happens " waiting till 16 days"
    My tickets are about:
    -Golden tockens that i didn't got after my 3th time buying the 15 days credits pack
    -about some question
    -about my main character not receiving any of the evolution compensation packs

So Gamigo what is going on did you fired all support ppl aswell and now we are stcuk with our questions for months or are you ppl just to overworked to even answer on those tickets.

pés: at the time i would even appreciate those ctrl+v answers we received before from trion, cause waiting for nothing to gain nothing is borring

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #546
    Hello everyone,

Our support team is currently working on transitioning to answer questions properly and quickly. However, since it does take time we are asking for your patience and have posted this news on our Support Page that we are having delay on answering tickets. We do ask at this time that you limit to one ticket per issue, since it may clog up our system and take even longer to reply.

Thank you so much for your patience.

And what about the gold exploit. Will there be official statement about it? Will there be proof that everyone who exploited got the hammer and that all the gold is removed?

Quote Originally Posted by NotATroll View Post
    And what about the gold exploit. Will there be official statement about it? Will there be proof that everyone who exploited got the hammer and that all the gold is removed?
    What hammer? I did get an epic erenor nodachi. Is the hammer better than the nodachi?

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,

Our support team is currently working on transitioning to answer questions properly and quickly. However, since it does take time we are asking for your patience and have posted this news on our Support Page that we are having delay on answering tickets. We do ask at this time that you limit to one ticket per issue, since it may clog up our system and take even longer to reply.

Thank you so much for your patience.
    So instead of posting some actual information on critical topics - Your first comment in a month, is to let us know something that was already announced and we already know. Wow.

Ladies and gents, Gamigo.
    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

we are now alowed to use hacks?
    cuz i fill like stealth is a useless skill with so many ppl with "magic powers" who can see stealth players..
    yesterday i saw a streamer with no swinfins swiming faster tham the dgs lol..
    with no more in game report feature, and the more and more suspicious behaviors i ve seen.. i dont think this game will get on track once again..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55