+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion transitioning to a new owner - questions and comments thread

How insanely frustrating.
    Holiday events are one of the FEW reasons I still even bother touching archeage, and renewing patron to decorate my house and hold giveaways at it.

We wont even see the Halloween event. I feel the least they could do is include the items from it in the comp packs to make up for the total radio silence of over a week, and about the transition and delay of 5.0.

Unfortunately i also dont hold much optimism about how Gamigos pay models tend to be. They were called the graveyard of games they purchase..

Shaxx
    Aria | Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy View Post
    #omendisband
    #piratesarecute

Sorry for taking over this post, I want to make sure no one panics. ~Brasse

5.0 IS STILL SET FOR OCT 24th.

ARCHEAGE CARRIES ON!

KHROLAN, SOCKE and other team members remain!

Good morning, all.

There is a lot of concern this morning about our acquisition, but I want to make sure you know that the games will go on!

I would like to share the official statement from Trion:

"Greetings -- We can confirm that there has been a transaction involving Trion Worlds and its games.

While many of the names and faces you’ve come to know in our studios will remain on through this transition, others will not be making the journey. To those who are leaving us, we are forever grateful for your incredible work and contributions over the years.

We’d like to assure our communities that the games will continue on in capable hands moving forward, as everyone involved is aiming to make this transition as smooth as possible for you. We will have more information to reveal as soon as we possibly can.

From the bottom of all of our hearts, we thank you for your time and dedication to our games and hope that you've enjoyed the experience as much as we have. From spending time with you in game, to seeing you at conventions, to talking with you on livestreams and forums, it's been our pleasure to be a part of this exceptional community with you since our first launch more than seven years ago.
    Please know that you have our deepest gratitude. As for our games, we hope you continue to enjoy playing them far into the future!

The Trion Worlds Team"

I'll be here until end of day and will either answer or forward your questions to the team.
    It has been a rare honor to share this world with you all!
    Brasse
    This whale jumped ship years ago due to Trion Worlds changes to game-play, though I still own "Several Accounts" with Hundreds / Thousands of dollars of cash-shop items across those accounts.

How do I transfer my data, and continue play if I may return to Gamigo, do I have to like create "Several Gamigo Accounts", what exactly do I need to do to not lose my entire costumes collection, and cash shop farms across all those accounts?

Also Gamigo needs to improve their over-all website, and looks. or rather make it look more professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
    This whale jumped ship years ago due to Trion Worlds changes to game-play, though I still own "Several Accounts" with Hundreds / Thousands of dollars of cash-shop items across those accounts.

How do I transfer my data, and continue play if I may return to Gamigo, do I have to like create "Several Gamigo Accounts", what exactly do I need to do to not lose my entire costumes collection, and cash shop farms across all those accounts?

Also Gamigo needs to improve their over-all website, and looks. or rather make it look more professional.
    You need to do literally nothing. log in with your old trion credentials on the trion launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceda View Post
    You need to do literally nothing. log in with your old trion credentials on the trion launcher.
    So no data transfers then?

So basically Gamigo going to leave everything exactly the same?

If going to try AA, or Rift ever in the near future would need to be sure.

So now that Trino is dead, can we have back Faction Chat, Cooking Proficiency, Good Pack Runs, a use for Fruit, Jujube drinks, Coral, and like... that whole half of the game we were doing to have fun and make money. You know... the one they took away from us because it was profitable and fun

Also, you chicken littles should blame yourselves for any drop in server population. "The sky is falling everyone run!!!! >o<!!!!" "Wait, did someone say the sky is falling? Oh my God I better run!" I hate you guys so much. STFU and go play Hello Kitty adventure, scrubs. ArchAge is a game for hardcores. And btw Gamigo has 19 games. They're there. They're alive. If you 12 year olds wanna play games, ask your mom to let you do chores for subscription time. Servers cost money to use. You get that right? Our world is in a rented server room somewhere, and we have to pay that rent together. Stop complaining about P2W. You should contribute something to the world you love. I pay for 4 accounts and I'm happy to. I have 4.5k gear score, and a big old Legendary T7 Nodachi, and I find 8ks and up to prey on with it. Complaining about P2W means you're bad. Get good. Get something. Just a weapon. Screw the armor, and stealth/shadowsmite, stun/trip, BOOM! Win the fight. Get good. Dont be a scrub. Work hard and make money. Dont be a scrub. Or do whatever and stop complainging, cuz ppl might listen to you, believe something dumb, and perpetuate a dooms day scenario that doesnt exist, until you make it exist, with your poison words, so just stop. If you're compliaing, it means you're doing that instead of grinding your gear score up so get back to work!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoprevog View Post
    ... ArchAge is a game for hardcores...
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    I don't know what you've been playing for the past 4 1/2 years, but there is very little "hardcore" here, unless you're talking about grind. As soon as XL started making changes to favor the "hardcore" pvp crowd, the population fell off. Hence why there's only about 200 paying customers left in NA/EU. Take that "hardcore" mentality and try an actual pvp game, because there's nothing "hardcore" about cheesing a combo in AA, lol.

It is for hardcores in many ways, I could ask you for example if you are competetive player? If you are one, than I could ask you how much money you spend on AA? Because let's face it, at some point you are. Maybe not monthly, because you are probably at point when you can grind enough gold for upgrades, but at some point you are spending and I'm more confident to say that you were pomping money into this game in order to maintain your GS to stay competetive... What else does it mean? It means aswell that you HAVE to play this game at some point to spend your labor frequently. Oh yeah, I will be said that you can create X alts to farm gold in order to maintain GS. Well, that is hardcore too. It all revolves around game which becomes your "daily job" at some point. Even if you spend only 20eu monthly for patron - well for 20eu in let's say WoW you have 2 months of gaming, totally p2w free.

L'équipe de production principale d'ArcheAge reste en place sous Gamigo, notamment Khrolan, Socke, Applegod, Tinen et même Clownie.

Very happy for you and for us=)

Hello,

It's a bit hard to find same answer in this topic (A bit too much spam).
    So sorry if I ask once again.

After Gamigo Transfer we will see in future Twitch Transmission of future changes from AA also from others games?
    There will be more Active Social Media ?
    You planing push same promotion companion to promote game?
    There will be same new function, to improve communication Players and Game Owners? Like Community Assistant etc.
    We still will have Trion Creators System ?

Thank you !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast