+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 5.0 Delay Confirmed. So please bring AH back.

5.0 Delay Confirmed. So please bring AH back.

Since Khro just confirmed that 5.0 is going to be delayed, would y'all please bring the AH back on?

Also, is it going to be down for 2 days? Or is it just a normal couple hour patch?

Well I guess all the people who put their lots for 48 hours instead of 6 because AH was going to be locked, are happy now.

any prove to back this delay of? see nothing on forum for it
    (nvm found this for ya)

Trion transitioning to a new owner - questions and comments thread
    Sorry for taking over this post, I want to make sure no one panics. ~Brasse

5.0 IS STILL SET FOR OCT 24th.

ARCHEAGE CARRIES ON!

KHROLAN, SOCKE and other team members remain!

Good morning, all.

There is a lot of concern this morning about our acquisition, but I want to make sure you know that the games will go on!

I would like to share the official statement from Trion:

"Greetings -- We can confirm that there has been a transaction involving Trion Worlds and its games.

While many of the names and faces you’ve come to know in our studios will remain on through this transition, others will not be making the journey. To those who are leaving us, we are forever grateful for your incredible work and contributions over the years.

We’d like to assure our communities that the games will continue on in capable hands moving forward, as everyone involved is aiming to make this transition as smooth as possible for you. We will have more information to reveal as soon as we possibly can.

From the bottom of all of our hearts, we thank you for your time and dedication to our games and hope that you've enjoyed the experience as much as we have. From spending time with you in game, to seeing you at conventions, to talking with you on livestreams and forums, it's been our pleasure to be a part of this exceptional community with you since our first launch more than seven years ago.
    Please know that you have our deepest gratitude. As for our games, we hope you continue to enjoy playing them far into the future!

The Trion Worlds Team"

I'll be here until end of day and will either answer or forward your questions to the team.
    It has been a rare honor to share this world with you all!
    Brasse

(official link http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...21#post2712321 )

Khrolan said so in the Trion transition to new company thread in the official discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    Since Khro just confirmed that 5.0 is going to be delayed, would y'all please bring the AH back on?
    he didnt confirm that ...he said it could happen that isnt the same that it will be delayed

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-thread/page11

You guys really need to learn the difference between MAY be delayed and IS delayed

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    he didnt confirm that ...he said it could happen that isnt the same that it will be delayed

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-thread/page11
    I'd say this is pretty much confirmation...

"All,

I don't have a lot of information to provide currently. I can confirm that the news Brasse mentions (edit: about the acquisition of Trion) is accurate. A press release and public facing messages will follow. I'm still here currently and will be providing insight as soon as I can. A lot is in flux right now but I'm committed to providing you with accurate info. To set expectations, details will become available over the course of this week. I do concede that the release date for 5.0 may be delayed.

Thanks for your support,

-Khro "

"All,

I don't have a lot of information to provide currently. I can confirm that the news Brasse mentions (edit: about the acquisition of Trion) is accurate. A press release and public facing messages will follow. I'm still here currently and will be providing insight as soon as I can. A lot is in flux right now but I'm committed to providing you with accurate info. To set expectations, details will become available over the course of this week. I do concede that the release date for 5.0 may be delayed.

Thanks for your support,

-Khro "
    The fact that most of the company is getting laid off, is a fair assumption that they have no conditions for a mass release in 2 days.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

"All,

Thanks for your support,

-Khro "
    "may"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast