+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Empty Assurances

Empty Assurances

I'd like to point out that this post was just three months ago. Empty words.

And as per tears shed when Song laid out the future of ArcheAge... I wonder if tears were shed for all the canned employees from yesterday? Not three, but over a hundred this time.

I feel like he was blind sided by this move by Trion as well. Pointing fingers at Khrolan for a decision made at a higher level is foolish.
    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

How is it Khrolan's fault if his company gets bought out by another one and they layoff folks? I mean its not like he has any say in that kind of thing i dont think.

So how does his post from 3 months ago have anything to do with Gamigo?

I believe every ppl staying is working towards it.
    Just go playing ur game and wait.

Every heavy pvp MMO is dying.
    Enjoy the game while you still could.

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    How is it Khrolan's fault if his company gets bought out by another one and they layoff folks? I mean its not like he has any say in that kind of thing i dont think.

So how does his post from 3 months ago have anything to do with Gamigo?
    please. whether he knew of this specific thing or not is irrelevant. he works for a corporation. he should know these things can happen and that there are never guarantees about anything. making 'assurances' posts are, exactly what the OP said, false. just don't make them.

Quote Originally Posted by THE MOUNTAIN View Post
    please. whether he knew of this specific thing or not is irrelevant. he works for a corporation. he should know these things can happen and that there are never guarantees about anything. making 'assurances' posts are, exactly what the OP said, false. just don't make them.
    So then we'd be here and people would complain "Oh how come Khrolan never said anything about X departure." Its one of those damned if you do damned if you dont things huh?

Yes, In real life, nothing is EVER guaranteed, stuff that is unforseen does and will happen. Again I dont see how anything in that posts ties into whats happening now. Last i checked, Khrolan doesnt have a crystal ball to foresee ALL future issues that may happen to his company and/or various peoples standing within it.

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    So then we'd be here and people would complain "Oh how come Khrolan never said anything about X departure." Its one of those damned if you do damned if you dont things huh?

Yes, In real life, nothing is EVER guaranteed, stuff that is unforseen does and will happen. Again I dont see how anything in that posts ties into whats happening now. Last i checked, Khrolan doesnt have a crystal ball to foresee ALL future issues that may happen to his company and/or various peoples standing within it.
    he can talk about the departures without giving 'assurances' about the future which he can't guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by THE MOUNTAIN View Post
    he can talk about the departures without giving 'assurances' about the future which he can't guarantee.
    That's part of his job - the guarantee isn't his directly, but the team that runs the game. They always have to save face even if everything is imploding on itself.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

+ Reply to Thread