+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sonic Wave Duration Reduction

Sonic Wave Duration Reduction

5 seconds is like a lifetime in AA PvP. Sonic Wave need to be reduced to 1.5 or 2 seconds max. The 5 seconds is ridiculous. Not very balanced unless you have it. In which case just forces metas and makes the 3561286 other possible classes worthless.

PS: The Eagle Gilder ability is garbo as well. Worse than Ravenspine.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

yes, better reduce to 4,6 seconds, 5 is realy to hard.
    Zarcata
    BIG Rice-Farmer JAKAR

It's a bad skill in general. One of a few skill changes in 4.5 that was very bad for pvp

I disagree, this is one of the few skills that has two counters. 1 is the life version of the same skill and the second one in witchcraft. Ofcourse defiance works too.

Quote Originally Posted by Connectz View Post
    I disagree, this is one of the few skills that has two counters. 1 is the life version of the same skill and the second one in witchcraft. Ofcourse defiance works too.
    I actually found that Mirrors Light(Vitalism) removes it. As an Executioner, if I go with the Ancestral Skewer, it's instant like Hellspear and has a 25 meter range. So I still get that. No Crippling Mire>Whirlwind, but Poison>Throw Dagger gives them the Slow Effect which I can then use Whirlwind for the trip. I may try to give Inquisitor a try. Just wish clubs had more physical DPS. And Obby shortspears will fade in time.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

Biggest BS about this skill is not only its duration, but the fact that defiance is not canceling its effect.

+ Reply to Thread