+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sonic Wave Duration Reduction

Sonic Wave Duration Reduction

5 seconds is like a lifetime in AA PvP. Sonic Wave need to be reduced to 1.5 or 2 seconds max. The 5 seconds is ridiculous. Not very balanced unless you have it. In which case just forces metas and makes the 3561286 other possible classes worthless.

PS: The Eagle Gilder ability is garbo as well. Worse than Ravenspine.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

yes, better reduce to 4,6 seconds, 5 is realy to hard.
    ArcheAge is the best sandbox game I know, but where in the world is the sandbox content, where players can help shape this beautiful world?
    Where is more choice in houses, farms and vehicles? Where can more areas be used to live in? Why can not we give our cities progress? Better walls, extensions to the port, more ship types and more vessels with a selection of optical designs. (eg another merchant ship, the optical looks a lot different)
    Give us players more individual participation options!

It's a bad skill in general. One of a few skill changes in 4.5 that was very bad for pvp

I disagree, this is one of the few skills that has two counters. 1 is the life version of the same skill and the second one in witchcraft. Ofcourse defiance works too.

Quote Originally Posted by Connectz View Post
    I disagree, this is one of the few skills that has two counters. 1 is the life version of the same skill and the second one in witchcraft. Ofcourse defiance works too.
    I actually found that Mirrors Light(Vitalism) removes it. As an Executioner, if I go with the Ancestral Skewer, it's instant like Hellspear and has a 25 meter range. So I still get that. No Crippling Mire>Whirlwind, but Poison>Throw Dagger gives them the Slow Effect which I can then use Whirlwind for the trip. I may try to give Inquisitor a try. Just wish clubs had more physical DPS. And Obby shortspears will fade in time.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Thunderwing, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

Biggest BS about this skill is not only its duration, but the fact that defiance is not canceling its effect.

+ Reply to Thread