+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 4 - North American Server Crash - 10/25

Quote Originally Posted by r3zs1ckn3ss View Post
    PLEASE extend Double Drop Event to make up for the DC's and lag!!!
    Yes, please.
    IGN: Lyvectra
    Server: Inoch Hanure Thunderwing Kadum

Quote Originally Posted by Kyztrx View Post
    No maintenance? No Update? When is 5.0 coming out? Is it still going to be released? Talk to us please. Thank you!
    Re-read the update from khrolan. They will schedule the 5.0 update after the negotiations are done. They expected negotiations to be done early this week. Looks like we're behind schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    Re-read the update from khrolan. They will schedule the 5.0 update after the negotiations are done. They expected negotiations to be done early this week. Looks like we're behind schedule.
    The one that's dated Ocotober 25? Yeah read that and I also understand that it's a long process but somebody has to update us on something.

negotations taking so long can only mean that they havent been as smooth as gamigo expected

I know people canceling patronage and I am considering it. Communication is key. At least update us on what you can like what is going on with customer service tickets. Where is the daily login reward? Simple stuff folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    They announced 5.0 release date. Its November 13th as stated here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2715011
    Charleene - East
    <The Power of Grayskull>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Retired Pirate (Back on East mainland)
    <The Power of Grayskull>
    <The Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

Remove the ♥♥♥♥ing afk kick timer! So tired of having to log in twice when the ♥♥♥♥ing thing kicks me out! There is no queue so why keep it!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28