+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 4 - North American Server Crash - 10/25

Rip aria server
    Famex
    12k Hiero/Sooth/Dreambreaker
    Omen Nation

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

Yet again crash boom bang goes the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Server Down

Boom goes the dyna....server!

Need to invest in better hamsters
    Tigra

Carpe Diem

'In Memory of Naima'
    'In Memory of Kraken'

Quote Originally Posted by Nikathegreat View Post
    is it just me or are things just flat out getting worse 1 Trion goes belly up because they can not pay the bills 2] sold off publishing rights to pay creditors 3] delay and no word on when 5.0 is getting released and our comp packages and Halloween event tied to it and we are missing out 4 game crashes like 5 times yesterday and now they go double everything and servers are unavailable and not one word other than we know about, it sure seems to be sinking into a deeper and deeper hole
    Probably takes some time to get things stabilized.

Gods disconnected me now all the servers say under maintenance https://gyazo.com/e6c05d962309b4c29961b1fb718652ba
    Vladimira
    ~ Cookies ~
    Halnak

This is absurd now. i just wasted so many pots for this event i'm not even getting to use. Oh yay double drop event better throw on 5 loot drop stuff "gods have disconnected you. get ♥♥♥♥ed". like every 2 hours.

Hahahaha. I feel like I've gotten closer to the forums posters today.

Archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs archeage officially dead due to omen rushing yny dgs
    Aaarroooooooooooo

Me too man...me too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast