+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug in my Farm Cart

Exclamation Bug in my Farm Cart

Before the union of the servers I had mounted a farm cart and wore it normally. When it was upgrade it was in use when the server closed. Now he gives a warning saying that the place does not allow to summon the vehicle, however it is in all the places.

Please help me as it is my only vehicle

submit a ticket. That was pretty stupid to have it out when the servers went down.

I had this ages ago after an evolution, it was caused by me having the vehicle summoned as the servers went down.

in the end I had to go to wherever you were when the servers shut down - iirc just being in the zone is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by YalTheCat View Post
    I had this ages ago after an evolution, it was caused by me having the vehicle summoned as the servers went down.

in the end I had to go to wherever you were when the servers shut down - iirc just being in the zone is enough.
    ^^^^What they said^^^^

In a normal situation where your cart is out and the server just goes down, it keeps track of where it was at, and you can summon it back with the packs still in it but you have to be pretty much exactly where you were at when it went down. When that happened to me, there was an indicator on the map that told me where to go.

This being a totally different kind of situation because there was also a server merge, it depends on if that part of the database got merged. If not, it might require a ticket. It might be worth it to run around where you think you were and try summoning the cart to see what happens though. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Funnypants
    Leader of <CCH> Guild
    ARIA

----------------------------------------------------This space for rent----------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread