+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @Khrolan and remaining employees from Trion-Evolution Compensation Packs

@Khrolan and remaining employees from Trion-Evolution Compensation Packs

With all the upheaval that is still in the process of settling down. And many of us feeling as if we are in limbo, sitting and waiting. Would it be possible to get those compensation packs so we can add the decor items to our house decor?

Rumor is already going around that 5.0 will be out in January, but nothing official in the Forums.

*hugs and hot cocoas for all remaining Trion employees*

Thank you.

From what I understand, parts of the compensation are technologically connected to 5.0. No 5.0, no packs. Please stop addressing anything to Trion. Trion does not exist. They were completely dissolved on the 22nd. Anyone working on the publishing of AA at this time are re-hires by Gamigo. As it is unclear whether Gamigo will end up as the NA/EU publisher, there is no reason to believe any rumor about 5.0, compensation packs or anything really as to the fate of the Western version of ArcheAge.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    From what I understand, parts of the compensation are technologically connected to 5.0. No 5.0, no packs. Please stop addressing anything to Trion. Trion does not exist. They were completely dissolved on the 22nd. Anyone working on the publishing of AA at this time are re-hires by Gamigo. As it is unclear whether Gamigo will end up as the NA/EU publisher, there is no reason to believe any rumor about 5.0, compensation packs or anything really as to the fate of the Western version of ArcheAge.
    Until the Forums get shifted to a new site, And while this site still says "ArcheAge and XLGAMES are trademarks of XLGAMES Inc. Trion Worlds, Inc. Trion, Trion Worlds, and their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trion Worlds, Inc." I can still address to Trion.

Whether or not my post here got Khrolan to post an update on what is going on, but here is the most recent post by Khrolan on behalf of XLgames. http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...729#post271472

And I didn't say I believed the rumor I heard, but to get rumors nipped in the butt they do need to be addressed, not ignored.

Pardon me while a new issue to the game gets addressed with a new thread.

+ Reply to Thread