+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear Jack Song, What Exactly Did That All Mean?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post

PS-I want to reiterate again that if Gamigo is allowed to publish this game that I will leave for good and NEVER return. So just tell us now and stop this insulting song and dance.
    Fairly sure you won't be missed. Unlike others who bring up actual problems with ArcheAge, pretty much all your comments jump around in a pool of rampant speculation and misunderstandings.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    "... by sometime next year we will fundamentally restore ArcheAge..." SOMETIME NEXT YEAR? What the bloody f-ing he!! is that supposed to mean? Taking the game offline for a while?
    More like they've been doing a revamp initiative since 3.0, which started speeding up once Jake Song took over the director role this year. Seriously, have you been under a rock? Why do you think we've had so many back-to-back system changes?

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    Fairly sure you won't be missed. Unlike others who bring up actual problems with ArcheAge, pretty much all your comments jump around in a pool of rampant speculation and misunderstandings.

More like they've been doing a revamp initiative since 3.0, which started speeding up once Jake Song took over the director role this year. Seriously, have you been under a rock? Why do you think we've had so many back-to-back system changes?
    Well said Wooglymoogly

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post

I think a lot of older playerbase has a bitter taste left from long gaps of just revamps and no REAL new content. I can understand the bitterness and not wanting to deal with a notoriously terrible company such as gamigo.
    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

xlgames should self publish

Too bad nobody is around to squelch the OP. Nothing about his post implied any change in publishing rights. In fact, it's a renewed optimism that the game isn't going away.

Let's be clear here, Trion dissolving did surprise everyone. The decision was made by key stakeholders, likely may have even surprised Scott. I am an executive in the financial sector, before you go on a "yeah right" tirade. Trions general counsel was notified two days in advance, still think Jake is being disengenious?

Frankly, you are a fly. Gamingo is going to publish, so stop feeding on the pile of manure and go away already.

Finally, to answer the question you asked, very stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by fsuser View Post
    Too bad nobody is around to squelch the OP. Nothing about his post implied any change in publishing rights. In fact, it's a renewed optimism that the game isn't going away.

Let's be clear here, Trion dissolving did surprise everyone. The decision was made by key stakeholders, likely may have even surprised Scott. I am an executive in the financial sector, before you go on a "yeah right" tirade. Trions general counsel was notified two days in advance, still think Jake is being disengenious?

Frankly, you are a fly. Gamingo is going to publish, so stop feeding on the pile of manure and go away already.

Finally, to answer the question you asked, very stupid.
    that doesnt mean we should complain, gamigo are known for setting up their f2p games on toasters and letting them auto run, if xlgames gives them any form of freedom over the cash shop you can be sure that the aura kingdom buy your ticket to badassity will make its way straight to our launchers as well. I think we oughta make our voices known so that xlgames maybe could pontentially choose a better publisher rather than gamigo

Quote Originally Posted by Hideyodofl View Post
    that doesnt mean we should complain, gamigo are known for setting up their f2p games on toasters and letting them auto run, if xlgames gives them any form of freedom over the cash shop you can be sure that the aura kingdom buy your ticket to badassity will make its way straight to our launchers as well. I think we oughta make our voices known so that xlgames maybe could pontentially choose a better publisher rather than gamigo
    You have absolutely no right to complain. Thin is a video game and a business. Take yours elsewhere if you don't like the publisher.

Telling people to quit the game sounds counterproductive

Quote Originally Posted by Se7ge View Post
    "the paperwork is almost done and I believe the ArcheAge team will provide you with an announcement with the new release date for 5.0 very soon"

this is a good new^^

Also direction for next year to return to the original project of Archeage as a sandbox is that we all ask from time > more freedom in game and less restrictions (in skills, trade runs, crafting ...)
    Indeed, very good! It's still troubling in the short term, and I hope self publishing is done by XL through Steam, but next year perhaps some of Jake's original designs will return. Things really went to hell in a handbasket after he left. Hiram could be fine, but the vast majority are very bitter about where trade went, and the lack of reason to level crafting anymore.

^ you know what did he mean ? he mean that all stuff we work on will become trash when thing "return to original" . Basically "wipe your card more , baby" for new shine stuffs .
    It's very bad news for us .
    His return maybe mean the game is doomed and they try last hit our wallets , like how tri-on did .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast