+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This is getting ridiculous

This is getting ridiculous

I'm not sure where to write this, so hopefully someone will read it here and be able to make some changes.

Granted, I'm sure the game is more concerned with pvp'rs, and pirates, etc, they seem to be bulk of players, but as one who would sure like to run a single cargo now and then, the system is flawed. Lately, since the merge, there are tons of folks with nothing better to do then hang out at the trade depot, pouncing on cargo packs as they are turned in, I'm guessing because they can't farm or make money any other way?

Since the person turning in the cargo needs to first hit the NPC for buying, and then hit the NPC for selling, this gives the thieves a strong advantage, they only have to click on one NPC.

Can this be changed? The person who just sailed across the water both ways, and paid for the cargo should have the upper hand, maybe you can change the NPC to be both buyer AND seller, so we can accomplish this with one click?

Maybe then you can weed out the players who don't have any idea how to make their own gold. (Other then stealing) At least it would give everyone equal footing.
    You may call me Tater Tot.

you can always do safe trade run.

Read 5.0 patch notes, this is getting changed.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

the 5.0 update changes cargo, so unless something else stalls it you wont have a problem in a couple of weeks

stealing packs is the best gold in the game, they do know how to farm gold, they know very well

Quote Originally Posted by TruTru View Post
    stealing packs is the best gold in the game, they do know how to farm gold, they know very well
    I disagree as a PVE player I look at time vs gold and hanging around in hope to catch someones trade cart without and eye on or in a pvp zone must cost an emmense amount of time . Where as I can just farm gold consistently safely with higher profit

A pvper waiting for such opportunities is worse off than any PVE player at the end of day when it come to gold yields
    Love this game. Find me on Kadum server Sunbite Wilds / Hyranya as"Treefarmer" or Trionworlds Twitch Livestreams of Archeage as "SolefireArcheage"

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    I disagree as a PVE player I look at time vs gold and hanging around in hope to catch someones trade cart without and eye on or in a pvp zone must cost an emmense amount of time . Where as I can just farm gold consistently safely with higher profit

A pvper waiting for such opportunities is worse off than any PVE player at the end of day when it come to gold yields
    free gold is free gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Read 5.0 patch notes, this is getting changed.
    It's getting changed to be much easier to camp and effectively hands all sea trade to the strong.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    It's getting changed to be much easier to camp and effectively hands all sea trade to the strong.
    But no more "sniping" packs from the npc.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    But no more "sniping" packs from the npc.
    Right, they just camp it with alts at the dock and take it from you before you turn it in, since there is only 2 places to turn in from charcoal they know exactly where you are going.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast