+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No CM for Aired PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by gruffen2 View Post
    could you make an actual reply and not some emotional reaction that don't actually try to back up your point. you're like a fanboy when a critic calls your favorite show out for bad writing by going "naaaaaaaaah, it's great", with about as decent english
    are you going to bite me? who da f you think you are telling me what to put? lol ; go away trash can

Quote Originally Posted by icecude View Post
    are you going to bite me? who da f you think you are telling me what to put? lol ; go away trash can
    someone who can make a clear point as to why i do or don't like something instead of just sounding like a generic fanboy knee-jerking because his favorite wank fodder was redesigned to fit more in line with the children's show it's supposed to be.

I've known Aired since Hanure; our first 'Evolution' server result from the gathering of Calleil and Inoch.

He was on the opposite side...an Eastie, and I a fairly hardcore Westie at the time. Our sides clashed many times. As far as I can tell, most of your issues are just completely subjective ideals vs what would make a good CM.

Lets look at this legitimately:
    - i dont like him
    - always not active in my guild
    Ok? What does that have to do with his ability to help and manage the community? I don't see that as a reason to disqualify.

- he is bad
    - Very bad
    At the game? To the bone? What does this mean? Details.

- self fish
    He doesn't need to set aside time to stream to give out information, and help getting people set for upcoming patches/changes, giveaways beyond what is given to 'trion creators' like apex and stuff. That's the exact opposite of the definition of selfish.

Aired would def get my recommendation. Good dude, very chill. Never seen em talk smack in game...can't say the same for myself. xD
    Kayci
    Skullknight
    Darkrunner
    Kadum - Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by gruffen2 View Post
    someone who can make a clear point as to why i do or don't like something instead of just sounding like a generic fanboy knee-jerking because his favorite wank fodder was redesigned to fit more in line with the children's show it's supposed to be.
    dont cry kid make your parents proud again

To the people saying aired has done bulk for the community ect ect the ability to make you tube videos does not qualify you in anyway to be able to manage and maintain a forum as a community manager and lets not forget when the game went downhill he bailed

Aired is a content creator that made a video on things he disliked about the game along with the philosophy and principles of Trion Worlds and XL Games. And with that video he quit the game. He had a large following and many ppl saw what he did which brings in point of how many ppl he influenced to also leave the game? Now I see he must be on PTS and is getting a glimpse inside 5.0 and/or because Trion getting bought out that maybe he sees things changing for possibly the better. How do you suppose he would or would not like Gamigos philosophy or principles? And XL Games is still XL games. Just cuz he created content with the knowledge he has I feel he is not fit for the CM position for the game. I believe there would be backlash from what he did. Sorry Winners Dont Quit and Quitters Dont Win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2