+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crashing when searching in AH or Folio, every time

Crashing when searching in AH or Folio, every time

This still isn't resolved. I can't search the folio or the auction house. It's a serious PITA to find something simple unless you know the approx price range and category. As soon as one character is typed, it freezes for a moment, the the app closes w/o any warning.

I've removed all AA game files I can find, re-installed, etc.

I'm running an i9-7940x CPU, Nvidia GTX1080, 32MB, all the latest drivers/patches/updates/etc.

It's NOT an issue on my older i7-4770k, GTX750, or a Lenovo ThinkPad W540 laptop.

The other reports of this I've seen have all been on i9 processors.

#MeToo

I'm running an i9-7940x CPU, Nvidia GTX1080, 32MB, all the latest drivers/patches/updates/etc

I just upgrade my mobo, cpu, & ssd, I've completely reinstalled windows / drivers / updates, dloaded and installed AA, and I crash searching the ah. I've posted on this previously but can't find the older posts. I was using 2 xeon cpus. I have support tickets I've opened, they've requested I disable anti virus and open firewall ports... no joy. I've updated and changed out my keyboard, I've tried standing on one leg while searching, no one has a solution.

+ Reply to Thread