+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patron renewal and shop

Patron renewal and shop

I would like to know if the cash shop and especially the automatic patron subscriptions are still automatic renewed.
    One of my friends told me that he got his automatic patron subscription renewed but his credit card wasn't charged and he end up with an account ban.

Do we have to log in on our accounts, cancel the old patron subscription and take a new one? I really dont want an old beta account being banned with all the goodies I bought in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassiel View Post
    I would like to know if the cash shop and especially the automatic patron subscriptions are still automatic renewed.
    One of my friends told me that he got his automatic patron subscription renewed but his credit card wasn't charged and he end up with an account ban.

Do we have to log in on our accounts, cancel the old patron subscription and take a new one? I really dont want an old beta account being banned with all the goodies I bought in the past.
    I really would not risk it, there is no customer support atm, all my friend's tickets about failed transfer and other things, have not been answered at all in the past few days.

I think I'll cancel the automatic patron subscription and when it turns "off" I'll remake a new one without automatic renewal. But they could advice about what to do. They loose players at this very moment because of a "banned" account. I made an account on gamigo but Archeage isnt showing up there.

My patron renewed a few days ago. Mine is automatic through PayPal.

mine renewed automatic with Paypal
    Sirpeter + Cael ;EU - Jakar - Haranya;Leader of <Sturmherzen>,german PvE Guild
    Lianel,Member of Skyfall,Nuia;Albar[deleted],Dwarv+Adandon[deleted]Warsong
    Alpha+Beta1-4 at Dahuta>Eanna ->Aier -> Anthalon -> Retribution -> Jakar

I have a friend in my guild who bought tough paypal 90 days paypal get charged money gone and the days was not added to account yet
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Eanna
    Officer ROM Nation

imo, it's probably better to just try to wait until gamigo gets everything together before dealing with patron, or at least doing it in small bits until then

Quote Originally Posted by gruffen2 View Post
    imo, it's probably better to just try to wait until gamigo gets everything together before dealing with patron, or at least doing it in small bits until then
    Gamigo isn't going to do ♥♥♥♥. Probably the only reason we are getting 5.0 is due to contractual ramifications that carried over from the sale. Gamigo has shown us exactly how little they care about Archeage by their absolute lack of communication.

+ Reply to Thread