+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yata Costumes on Fresh Start

Yata Costumes on Fresh Start

The question comes up a lot of when we're getting Yata costumes. We were supposed to get one of them for the Halloween event that met many of us with excitement, however that event was entirely skipped over. The feeling of not getting those costumes was a major defeat and caused a riot. There were people throwing up in Austera bay, there were people jumping off of roofs in Marianople. There was children crying. There were gun shots and I even heard a woman shouting in the distance, "MY BABY, OH MY GOD MY BABY."

Yata costumes are very important. In fact, they are the most important thing. They are more important than Hiram t3, castles, and new zones. They are the single greatest thing that we could gain.

Give us Yata costumes and take our money.
    Y A T A

I want a yata costume.

I want a Yata costume, I bought the Yatarena dance immediately after if was available. Maybe we can get the X-mas one for our X-mas event.
    And I also want a chest with the "mummie rags" in it. First time we got it was for a Halloween event if I'm not mistaken. I was soooo hoping to get those back.

Yata costumes are too OP and will heavily sway the fresh start servers into "p2w" territory. Those who have Yata costumes, and those who don't. Those who don't will not be allowed to attend the cool kids party and forever be outcasts of society, left to wander the Falcorth plains lonely and jaded...

Sell us Yata Costumes.
    Y A T A

I want a penguin costume

Sir, while I appreciate your penguin enthusiasm, this thread is about bringing Yata costumes to fresh start.
    Y A T A

Ok BRING YATA (and penguin) COSTUMES TO FRESH START!

+ Reply to Thread