+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cloak confusion

Cloak confusion

What to do with an epic delphinad flaming cloak.

Heard there is trouble with the progression like unwanted results.
    so what is best practice , awakening straight away, or transmute it first ? There is no recipe on the warrior bench anymore.

It's all in the patch notes. You need 12 honorforged medals and 6 moon crystals if I'm not wrong, to craft an ayanad cloak, you'll get 1 random roll out of 2 (e.g. Def Pen or Ranged Critical damage for the ranged cloak) instead of being 2 different cloaks. The stats are "split" in 2 groups, the first one already mentioned and the second one with all the rest of the stats (Agi-Str-Resil-Focus-...). When upgrading the cloak, the stats are rolled again, so don't use transmuter untill Erenor.

Cloak Changes and Awakening
    The “Flaming” subtypes of cloaks are no longer obtainable in game. Instead the two will be combined into the same cloak. Delphinad and Ayanad cloaks can have 1 stat from group 1 and 3 stats from group 2 at the same time. Cloaks obtained before the update will keep their current stats, but can be cloaked using a Transmuter to obtain any of the new cloaks. Cryptic Lucky Scrolls can now be used to reroll stats on Delphinad cloaks as well.

The acquisition method of the Delphinad and Ayanad tier cloaks has been adjusted as well:

Divine Epherium Cloaks can be awakened to the Delphinad tier using an Epherium Cloak Awakening Scroll, craftable at any Proven Warriors Workbench.

Epherium Cloak Awakening Scrolls have a 25% base chance of success and add an additional 5% chance of success for each failed attempt. A failed awakening attempt can also result in crystallization, which can be reversed using a Decrystallization Scroll, available on the Honor Shop for 10,000 honor.

Epic Delphinad Cloaks can be awakened to the Ayanad tier using a Delphinad Cloak Awakening Scroll.

Delphinad Cloak Awakening Scrolls also have a 25% base chance of success and add an additional 5% chance of success for each failed attempt. A failed awakening attempt can also result in crystallization, which can be reversed using a Decrystallization Scroll.

Thanks CaptainJack

My issue is that i have a Flaming version which is maxed out already but the tooltip shows that i have to recloak it first and then it loses all of its xp, forcing me to go through the leveling it all over again. Which sucks considering that we dont have castles on Kadum and therefore cant grind the mobs for more synthesis mats
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum West

awakening scrolls can be crafted at proven warriors workbench.. there is one at Halcy that I know of.. I recently awakened mine.. took three turns ..

+ Reply to Thread