+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you remove all EU/NA specifics modifications from KR version ?

Can you remove all EU/NA specifics modifications from KR version ?

Hello,

I noticed some issues on Diamond Shores when players wanted to go to Mistmerrow or takings event quests due of non-peace area on Diamond Shore. Some Melles can kill easilty glassy class and low-GS players : so it is an issue.

Sources :
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ond-Shores-PvP
    https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...ets-of-ayanad/

It is possible to put DS in permanent peace (or at least peace during MM and Luscas events ?), and making our Archeage same than KR version ? (the only difference should be the translations). It implies also :
    - mounts speed (players would need to have faster mounts, because it take a lot of time)
    - costumes stats (they had on KR, but they removed) : it made a lot of issues on Archers during 2015
    - DS peace (maybe library pvp)
    - others things

Because some adjustements are susceptible to break the class / game balance.
    On early version of AA, in 2014-2015, Archery need a lot of def penetration : that is worked on Korean, but no on EU/NA : when Trion asked to remove stats on costumes, it broke the archer class !

The advantages if the game without specific systems, that the class still be balanced, and less test time due of changing coding asked from publisher.

It is only a purpose but I know some changes in 2015-2016 (like adding stats in a costume, fixes a lot on Archeage now )

But recent improvements like Hiram is really a good thing now in Archeage, and also the fix about Charcoal TR now (only from 2c to Solis Tradepost, or vice versa).
    Delisiae

- PvE - Taris - [RIP] Shatigon -

- ex-Revolution - ex-Phoenix - [RIP] Anthalon -

- Red Dawn - [RIP] Orchidna -

I don’t really understand the issue, is it that people are being attacked while taking the quests/portal to Mistmerrow/Luscas/Abyssal?
    Because DS isn’t the only place for people to take these quests or enter the portals.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

At this time, as pirate or player nation, we can only take the Lusca quest on DS, and the event with plushie buff : we don't have safe area unlike Nuians / Haranya
    Delisiae

- PvE - Taris - [RIP] Shatigon -

- ex-Revolution - ex-Phoenix - [RIP] Anthalon -

- Red Dawn - [RIP] Orchidna -

oh no what happened ?

Solution: Pirates don't be pirate, player nations work with Nuia's/Haranya's heroes to have a friendly relation set.

Being a pirate was supposed to be a punishment and for those prepared to be hostile to everyone, not sure why that should change.

Edit: Also, if in KR diamond shores is peace, does that mean the areas inside of the anayad library will become hostile areas where we can fight other players freely? Or was that also changed in KR?

Edit 2: We have costume stats again, except with the benefit of being able to use it with whatever costume we want as opposed to a specific costume having a specific stat - what you want is an extension of how long the stat costume base lasts for, or a reduction in price to renew (both of which probably shouldn't happen).

Realistically you're asking for a lot of work undoing what was done specifically for our region for a specific reason, and reverting some of those changes aren't going to result in what you think it will.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Delisiae View Post
    At this time, as pirate or player nation, we can only take the Lusca quest on DS, and the event with plushie buff : we don't have safe area unlike Nuians / Haranya
    I thought you could take the quest anywhere in auroria (Sungold, Calmlands, Heedmar etc). Growlgate is also an option. If i'm wrong about that, you can also take lusca quest at any given time in DS. Even during peace.
    So quest in DS while peace -> Portal to luscas somewhere else in auroria.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Delisiae View Post
    didn't you guys CHOOSE to be pirate/PN ?
    then why not assume the consequences ?

+ Reply to Thread