+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flaming/Freezing Soulscar RNG Box... Illustrious Storage Chests?

Flaming/Freezing Soulscar RNG Box... Illustrious Storage Chests?

Really?

40-slot storage chests? ...and not the Golden Tear or Aurorian ones?

What a joke.

On top of that... I see basic tempers, didn't see a single resplendent temper. We call that False Advertising where I'm from and it's very much frowned upon.

the same happened to me with a box of lavaspark. I opened 40+ boxes and no good item. I'm thinking qhit the game, nice black friday.

Aren't game companies obligated by law to show a list of what is in mystery boxes and how rare the item is? Maybe I'm mistaken but I feel like I remember that being a thing now and I can't find a list of what's in these boxes other than the few things listed on the boxes in game. After opening 3 and getting about 350g worth of junk i'm not going to bother with them anymore.

Opened too many of those boxes and got garbage. Most of the boxes are really crappy now. No Soulscars for me. I did just fine on the dragon and drake.

The Drake is listed as a giant pet not a mount on the mouse over.

The vocation box seemed to be a good deal and the mystery box was fine.

opened 160 of these darn RNG boxes to gain footing on the Skywarden collection. Figured I'd might be lucky enough and garner a mount or two from a box. Zero mounts. Yes, you've heard me right, zero mounts from 160 of these contraptions. False advertising at best, and, at worst, purposefully nullified the odds to be right above zero percent.

Three years later and it's as relevant as ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i052WLd0yKc

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbo View Post
    Aren't game companies obligated by law to show a list of what is in mystery boxes and how rare the item is? Maybe I'm mistaken but I feel like I remember that being a thing now and I can't find a list of what's in these boxes other than the few things listed on the boxes in game. After opening 3 and getting about 350g worth of junk i'm not going to bother with them anymore.
    That's for games operating in certain countries. Since Gamigo doesn't operate ArcheAge in those countries, they aren't required to.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    That's for games operating in certain countries. Since Gamigo doesn't operate ArcheAge in those countries, they aren't required to.
    Wow knowing that I'm never ever going to open another chance box this game offers and the rest of you should consider doing the same. The rates are clearly much worse than they used to be. You can even see it in the number of mounts and gliders that have made their way through the auction house.

You do realize that the only reason they sell these things is that people keep buying large numbers of them. If you all just stopped buying them, they would soon switch to selling individual items for direct purchase. This isn't a situation that's beyond your control.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

+ Reply to Thread