+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beginner Recommendations?

Beginner Recommendations?

I see upon creating a character that Vitalism has all 5-stars for combat difficulty.

I was originally planning on going Cleric! I have a friend that plays and is going Executioner
    Is that not a good idea, to make a Cleric?
    What are some beginner recommendations for Melee AND ranged classes, if Cleric is too difficult for a newbie.
    I mean, I've played MMORPGs for a decade so I don't know if that counts as being experienced or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Addison View Post
    I see upon creating a character that Vitalism has all 5-stars for combat difficulty.

I was originally planning on going Cleric! I have a friend that plays and is going Executioner
    Is that not a good idea, to make a Cleric?
    What are some beginner recommendations for Melee AND ranged classes, if Cleric is too difficult for a newbie.
    I mean, I've played MMORPGs for a decade so I don't know if that counts as being experienced or not.
    I can't speak regarding current meta since I just came back, but mechanics wise it just takes time to get the hang of, if you have played any healer with multiple heals you will get the hang of it.

Hello !

If you wanna play with your friend you can play Cleric for exemple.

regards

Well basically the difficulty only affects your usefullness while lvling, vitalism lacks dmg skills really so lvling up/farming etc will be hard. as for cleric its kinda nerfed (healing song only ticks every 3 seconds etc.) but yes its playable. I recommend taking sorc/archery/battlerage and use the dmg skills while lvling vitalism meanwhile

+ Reply to Thread