+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Class Doomlord

umm resilience, received magic damage, stam or Str????

Quote Originally Posted by PenPineappleApplePen View Post
    umm resilience, received magic damage, stam or Str????
    what u think about it? here is my build : https://archeagecalculator.com/?a=110vQVypht5829

I'm on my phone atm, now that interest has been shown again i'll post some builds once i get back to my desktop. the gear site is potato with mobile

actually since u got a good start ill adjust some of it.

https://archeagecalculator.com/?a=1110H1Mch1ze29
    passives are free, and the scepter is a must, i kill plate wearers by just life absorbing them to death, off the top of my head I use quake triple slash, life redoubt, life tiger strike.
    pretty much a main combo is gonna be distance closer, slow (cripple/mocking)*boastfull roar is a option to replace mocking) whirl, sunder, or slow charge whirl sunder. stam is king for tanky, with updates down the road it'll give you both pdef and mdef, aswell as block rate. id get all your gear to t2 div, and your sceptre/shield to t3 epic..... im sure im forgetting stuff but its all i can think of without having my character in front of me.

*edit* lightening rings are also a viable option.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedFerret View Post
    https://archeagecalculator.com/?a=1110H1Mch1ze29
    passives are free, and the scepter is a must, i kill plate wearers by just life absorbing them to death, off the top of my head I use quake triple slash, life redoubt, life tiger strike.
    pretty much a main combo is gonna be distance closer, slow (cripple/mocking)*boastfull roar is a option to replace mocking) whirl, sunder, or slow charge whirl sunder. stam is king for tanky, with updates down the road it'll give you both pdef and mdef, aswell as block rate. id get all your gear to t2 div, and your sceptre/shield to t3 epic..... im sure im forgetting stuff but its all i can think of without having my character in front of me.

*edit* lightening rings are also a viable option.
    but scepter i think not good idea maybe katana can be good im not sure but melee based doomlord.

if u can find a good t7 katana yeah. I used SS for the longest time cause of def pen passive, but when they got rid of it i ended up switching to scepter and noticed an overall performance increase even though i only had a few skills that did magic damage. Its especially helpful if u fight other plates wears cause the magic and crush damage.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedFerret View Post
    if u can find a good t7 katana yeah. I used SS for the longest time cause of def pen passive, but when they got rid of it i ended up switching to scepter and noticed an overall performance increase even though i only had a few skills that did magic damage. Its especially helpful if u fight other plates wears cause the magic and crush damage.
    i changed my idea i will play abolisher or hexblade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2