+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upgrading the amount of Labor

Upgrading the amount of Labor

With introduction of Hiram gear system and the new temper system I believe that should be a increase to the labor pool. As a patron player i believe the pool should be doubled for both free and patron players. I can't farm gear and make money because my labor is spent on Hiram and then I don't have enough labor to tend to my sheep or or do guild packs. The amount of labor needed for a day of doing anything is about 5k labor and you get 5k labor every couple of days not cool please look into this or a new way to do things other then using labor thank you.

Buy Labor like we have been doing all along nothing is free stop begging
    Kadum

Weasels Of War

Quote Originally Posted by tocools View Post
    Buy Labor like we have been doing all along nothing is free stop begging
    begging I pay for patron and the stipends that is still not enough labor and I shouldn't have to pay for a flawed system if you add more stuff the a heavily used system you need to increase the pool that's just logic.

well

Thumbs up I feel ripped off too

Been back 14 days spent like 60 usd on credits and I just feel ripped off but the labor it cost I have patron farm 19 hours a day yeah ik excessive but I do like the game but I also have max larceny I kinda wish I would of got a break on labor I wanna get a pack amd continue playing but I'm not sure if the value is their anymore or just a cash and time grab I'm just feeling ripped off hope archeage know the FCC is investigating loot box yea the ones you open and get 2 potions for 5 bucks lmao pry wont stay much longer again
    <RoyalCrown: Pirates Beware, Reds are Dead>

+ Reply to Thread