+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Patch - 8AM PST - November 28

Thank you Myru,
    and as you can see from the cheery comments, we're all just excited to pieces to play 5.0 !!1!
    (actually, we are, it's finally fun to play, and the Hiram gear was genius, I'm bound in DS for the first time evar)
    love,

i want thank you guys..... you guys doing good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatrix View Post
    So regarding the mount achievements, you aren't going to fix the issue where some players already have some of the mounts on the achievement list but they aren't showing that the player gets an achievement?
    Example, I've got the moonfeather griffin and reindeer, but the achievement list says I don't have them?
    You just need to move them from one inventory slot to another in your bag, the achievement will then trigger

You guys realize gamigo cant alter the game right ? That means they cant fix achievements. It's been 4 years and nothing has changed. XLgames fixes it and then sends it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjjj View Post
    You guys realize gamigo cant alter the game right ? That means they cant fix achievements. It's been 4 years and nothing has changed. XLgames fixes it and then sends it here.
    Wrong! Gamigo is all-powerful, they can change and modify whatever they want whenever they want. All hail Gamigo!
    Reckoning:
    Spectre
    "Live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse"
    <V>

Aria
    Pirate - Swank
    East - Maligant
    West - Galivant

When will the craft of S200 be fixed?
    We can't make white pigment if trion remove any craft of dye.

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardChang View Post
    When will the craft of S200 be fixed?
    We can't make white pigment if trion remove any craft of dye.
    wasn't trion or gamigo that removed it and they have to wait for xl to fix it because they have to get the fix from xl so it could be a fast fix or depending on how important xl feels about it could take a long time to get a fix for it xl might have a few more important fixes in the works before this one gets looked at thats the long answer short answer is no one really knows but xl and thats only if they've even looked at the fix request yet
    User Darkvixen
    Server ARIA

lost in my own mind don't come looking you'll only get lost also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2