+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Patch - 2AM UTC - November 28

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge EU Patch - 2AM UTC - November 28

Hello everyone!

We're bringing ArcheAge EU servers offline for an update at 2AM UTC on Wednesday, 28 November.

This patch will be approximately 68 MB.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours.

Patch Notes

~The ArcheAge Team

perfect than you are doing compensation and maintenance but support when ?

is 2 weeks than im waiting to solve a big issue than i have in mine character. Really beautiful all the compensations working , but where is the support team is incredible im totally anoyed because to weeks for solve an issue than is making my time in game really frustrating , i think than ok there are a owner company change that take some time , but since you are sending this compensations is because there are a team working in support the servers , but nobody solving the players issues , even you are reseting the tickets timers i come here directly because i dont know where more i can claim .

Quote Originally Posted by lololito View Post
    is 2 weeks than im waiting to solve a big issue than i have in mine character. Really beautiful all the compensations working , but where is the support team is incredible im totally anoyed because to weeks for solve an issue than is making my time in game really frustrating , i think than ok there are a owner company change that take some time , but since you are sending this compensations is because there are a team working in support the servers , but nobody solving the players issues , even you are reseting the tickets timers i come here directly because i dont know where more i can claim .
    I Feel you 1 month and no support still
    Dodgingpvp

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hey there. The support team is working on tickets, but are definitely still getting caught up. We're sorry for the long wait. Please hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey there. The support team is working on tickets, but are definitely still getting caught up. We're sorry for the long wait. Please hang in there.
    I get it fasti but can you check your PM you will know the situation we in atm
    Dodgingpvp

is maint done yet?

impossible to log in

Impossible to log in after the update on fresh start EU server.
    I just see a black screen after I press play and the game loads..
    Anyone with similar problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

Are they really? I've had a ticket open since the weekend of merge, if they haven't even got to it, I doubt they are anywhere near caught up.

+ Reply to Thread